Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Are Bible Babble Nets really what FCC says HR is about?  (Read 1617 times)
KA4NMA

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2014, 06:14:58 PM »

If you do not like it, change the frequency.  Ham radio as hundreds of special interest of which hams can partake. Maybe you can listen and learn.  I do not build kits, but I have no objections to those who do. 

Leave your bias at home.

Randy ka4nma
W1IT

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2014, 04:30:52 AM »

If you do not like it, change the frequency.  Ham radio as hundreds of special interest of which hams can partake. Maybe you can listen and learn.  I do not build kits, but I have no objections to those who do. 

Leave your bias at home.

Randy ka4nma

Nobody is putting these babblers off its just they are so indoctrinated that if the Bible told them a dead horse could be resurrected they'd see it get up and gallop.
Gems from the 3.912 net this morning.

1. Pray for Israel - like duh, if God was powerful and real why would she not be protecting her little nest of chosens?
They are just such a HOOT.
W9FIB

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2014, 04:41:20 AM »

Leave your bias at home.

Randy ka4nma

Nobody is putting these babblers off its just they are so indoctrinated that if the Bible told them a dead horse could be resurrected they'd see it get up and gallop.
Gems from the 3.912 net this morning.

1. Pray for Israel - like duh, if God was powerful and real why would she not be protecting her little nest of chosens?
They are just such a HOOT.

No room here for bigotry. If you don't like it, move on. And man up dude. Your still acting less mature then my daughter.
N0YXB

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2014, 12:26:36 PM »

No room here for bigotry.

Indeed.  And the great thing about freedom of speech is that there can be Bible nets, anti-Bible nets, motorcycle nets, lacrosse nets, etc.  If one wants to debate the merits of Christianity, there are much better venues on the internet than eHAM.
W7ARX

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2014, 03:13:32 PM »

Funny, my radio has a VFO knob...I just turn it past stuff I don't wish to participate in....
Hmm
W4KYR

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2014, 05:20:07 PM »

Bible nets are a way for hams who are Christians to fellowship on the air.

Still using Windows XP Pro.
W1IT

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Yesterday at 03:42:53 AM »

How many more ways do these people need for " fellowship" They dominate shortwave, pay no taxes, become active in right wing politics. And, we need them on HR too. I guess if they can spew on for hours, you would think I could too, but the evidence both on Eham and the HR bands seems to contradict that.
In my humble opinion religion has no place on HR and more than political blow hards.
W9FIB

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Yesterday at 05:50:51 AM »

How many more ways do these people need for " fellowship" They dominate shortwave, pay no taxes, become active in right wing politics. And, we need them on HR too. I guess if they can spew on for hours, you would think I could too, but the evidence both on Eham and the HR bands seems to contradict that.
In my humble opinion religion has no place on HR and more than political blow hards.

Your entitled to your opinion, but if you ban 1 type of speech, soon you would ban all speech. HR is just as open a forum as eHam is. But while your opinion is yours, the ability to say what you want is yours, that same ability applies to everyone. Like some one else said, if you don't like it, don't listen to it and whine about it.

Man up dude.
N4TTS

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Yesterday at 07:31:47 AM »

<snip>. I guess if they can spew on for hours, you would think I could too, <snip>

This is the root cause of why you find yourself in the position you do today.

In the past, you've spent most of your time on the radio trying to stop others from talking about things you don't agree with or believe in.
I imagine if there was a way for you to filibuster the forum to stop views from being expressed the way you've tried to do it on the radio, you'd get the same perverse sense of satisfaction.

Luckily, it doesn't work that way here and now the FCC has scared you bad enough not to do it on the radio anymore, you've lost your principle means of enjoying yourself.

Sucks to be you.

Don N4TTS

KD8MJR

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Yesterday at 11:49:54 AM »

Now people have a problem with a little bible study net!
I find it hard to imagine that anyone would want to deny a few older people the chance to pray together.
AA4PB

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Yesterday at 12:19:43 PM »

Maybe we could all take up a collection and buy him another crystal so he doesn't have to be rock bound on 3912 while the net is going on.   Wink
WA2ISE

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Today at 04:32:45 PM »

Now people have a problem with a little bible study net!

"And Jesus said "It shall come to pass", St John 27, Ohio State 10"   Cheesy
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: