Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WindowsCE logging software  (Read 1158 times)
WL7CKD

Ignore
« on: February 01, 2001, 09:06:18 AM »

I'm looking for logging software that runs on WindowsCE 2.0 for handheld PCs.  If you have a website that has WindowCE ham shareware, please reply.  Thanks.
KB9UMT

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2001, 01:42:03 AM »

Sorry Ray.. but this is a hard one to find anything on! I was hoping you would have wanted a packet program or info on it (because there is some info right here on EHAM....http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/576)...but the logging software I have only this for now.  I am sure more software will come out for it soon if not this year.  But here is a site with software for the windows CE and hope it helps you.  Now just think that before all these fancy logging applications that are now out for Ham radio I can remember keeping a log on my old dos and lotus programs...worked quite well actually!  So try this website below and keep an open mind as if you go the the "Buy Software" tab on the left and click it it will take you to some available software..then see the "organization" about mid page..click that.
Ok now you will see about 7 or 8 software items...I really could see one of these helping you log qso's.  Like the Personal Note book..or the Travel log.  Not sure if you can change the catergory heading but you might just give it a try.  73 de KB9UMT Don

http://www.winceonline.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: