Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HELP !!! in Programming the GE Phoenix SX Radio  (Read 2748 times)
WB6QZL

Ignore
« on: September 27, 2000, 06:49:26 PM »

I sent you a place to get your information about a month ago.

Did you get it?

73 Jim
W5OI

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2000, 08:52:50 AM »

I have a couple of GE Phoenix SX radios to be used on my GMRS repeater. I also have the small 4EX22A10 EE Prom Programmer used to program these radios, but am in need of instructions especially the Frequency conversion tables to convert the frequency to hexadecimal code used by the programmer. Does anyone have a set of manuals for this progarmmer, any help appreciated. Thanks,  J.C.  (W5OI)
KC5ETV

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2001, 10:11:37 PM »

I have a couple of GE Phoenix SX radios to be used on my GMRS repeater and in need of a mic for it or pin outs to hook up a mic....
Les
K5LRS

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2001, 10:54:22 PM »

Well, I can only wish I had a programmer.  I have seen the books go on EBAY for 50 to 75 bucks, 250 with the programmer.  I still have to pay $35 to have the radio shop do my programming.  I use my Phoenix radis for Node work, base station and BBS routing.  They are a great little radio.

Richard, K5LRS
KG4LNE

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2001, 12:37:58 PM »

I've developed software to generate the necessary data files for use with an EEPROM programmer. You can find the program and data format documentation at:

http://www.rtzaudio.com/kg4lne/

Regards,

Bob Starr
KG4LNE / WPSD889
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: