Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 73 magazine reprints  (Read 496 times)
K7JBQ

Ignore
« on: July 07, 2004, 08:08:03 PM »

Just a thought, but have you asked Wayne?

Bill
K6YDW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2004, 12:40:49 PM »

I am looking for a source of 73 Magazine reprints.  Back in the 80's & 90's, I wrote several articles, which were published, but like most, I threw away the magazines after many years, but now I would like to get at least a copy of each article for my files.  2 of the articles I know of the issue date, which were June and Oct of 1993.  Two others I cant remember the dates, but were entitled, "Packet Digipeater in an Ammo Box", and "12 volt conversion of the C64 and 1541 Disk Drive".  
   I would appreciate any info on just whom or where I could obtain reprints of the 4 articles I wrote, and will be gladly to pay for reproduction costs.  You can email me via <k6ydw@cox.net>.
Thanks de John K6YDW
KH6TX

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2004, 01:08:08 PM »

For what it's worth -- try your local/university library for either microfiche or bound copies of "73" -- here in Tucson, the U of Arizona's library has about 5 or six bound volumes of "73" - can't check them out (they're in the Reference section).  Could likely photocopy pertinent pages if you can find the bound versions.

Frank
KH6TX/7
K6YDW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2004, 11:37:09 PM »

Checked with the local Las Vegas library and also a check with UNLV library, and they have nothing for 73 magazine.  Guess ole Wayne's antics didnt agree with them.  Looking for Oct '93 issue, for an article entitled (I believe) "Mobile Extender for Mobile Use" by myself.  Any help would be appreciated. de K6YDW
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: