Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1] 2 Next   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Banned from QRZ.com  (Read 4463 times)
KC5CQD

Ignore
« on: February 14, 2005, 12:00:13 AM »

I'm not looking for sympathy, because what occurred with me and QRZ.com was my own fault.  I decided to unload on someone that attacked me and my southern heritage and now I have paid the price for that action.

I'm just a little confused at the illogical response of the QRZ boys.

I made the mistake of posting at QRZ.com that I didn't give a flying f*&k about Prince Harry wearing a Nazi uniform.  This was obviously a topic of much debate, hence my response.  

One of the San Francisco area guys decided to attack my response about "not giving a fu@k" about how Prince Harry attired himself and proceeded to attack me, my heritage, Louisiana and southerners in general.  Cool enough.  I wasn't looking to have him banned for his extremely personal attack.  I just decided to flame his commie-hippy-liberal-tree hugging a$$.  Which I did.  Very damned well, might I add?  And he and obviously the QRZ boys didn't like my response to his derogatory remarks.

Now, if I'm banned from QRZ.com for the rest of my life it will be the equivalent of an ingrown toe nail but......

Isn't it strange how whenever a hippie, tree-hugger attacks a stupid, inbred southerner....it's o.k. but whenever a stupid, inbred southerner attacks a hippie, tree-hugger he gets banned for his remarks?

QRZ.com is a friggin' joke!  But...it's his sandbox and you have to play by his commie rules, right?

I think the guy that banned me from QRZ.com spends a little too much time in San Francisco gay bars.  Whatta ya' think?

Of course, I'm just an illiterate, inbred southerner.  What the hell do I know, right?

KC5CQD

KB8UFP

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2005, 07:49:37 AM »

LOFL!!!  Thats funny. I think its messed up that he did that, but nothing happened.  Granted you shouldn't have done what you did, but thats life.  Deal with it people.  LOL
BUFFOON

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2005, 11:01:13 AM »

Hey 'CQD

Welcome to commie-pinko-tree-huggin' world!  

At least the eHam staff seems to let most stuff stay on the site - they ain't as worried about being sterile!

I'm sure they take a lot of s%^t for it too!
N3ZKP

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2005, 01:23:01 PM »

And the relevence to eHam is ... ?
DROLLTROLL

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2005, 11:08:06 PM »

So if your such a homophobe why do you live so close to San Francisco?
KG6WLS

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2005, 07:54:41 AM »

Time to build another fan dipole ;-)
N5BSD

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2005, 08:22:45 AM »

man, when they ban you, they ban you.
not even showing your ULS listed info anymore :|
Talk about a bit heavy handed
VA3BRR

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2005, 03:23:09 PM »

I don't care what prince harry wears either.  Hell he can go naked for all I care.
BUFFOON

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2005, 04:17:09 PM »

> man, when they ban you, they ban you.
> not even showing your ULS listed info anymore :|
> Talk about a bit heavy handed

Down the memory hole!
VK2XXL

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2005, 10:17:38 PM »

Well thats QRZ for you. Me and a frend of mine are about to start a new amateur radio web site. It will have a forum and all. So be sure to stick around and all will be welcome
SWANMAN

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2005, 04:16:52 PM »

There already is another ham site...
www.hamwave.com
AB7JK

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2005, 11:56:37 AM »

I'm as good as banned. I changed my email address and lost my username and password. Now I can't log in or reregister. AB7JK
N2BR

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2005, 01:19:38 PM »

Hello dude dont worrie about getting ban from QRZ Cum.That only for the wantaBe hams anyway,Here Eham where the real hams hang out.....

NA5XX

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2005, 06:36:51 PM »

Isn't life great in a "politically corret" world.  You can say any thing you want as long as you don't hurt a liberals feelings.
EHAM_GUEST_001

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2005, 10:44:54 AM »

>>I think the guy that banned me from QRZ.com spends a little too much time in San Francisco gay bars. Whatta ya' think?<<

Probably more the gay bathhouse type in my opinion.
Pages: [1] 2 Next   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: