Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sweepstakes prize suggestions  (Read 662 times)
KC8YHN

Ignore
« on: April 13, 2005, 08:36:52 AM »

I am looking for some input for a promotion. I have covered all the other details but the prizes. It was suggested that I look at offering ham radio equipment, like a multi-band transceiver and antenna.

So I am asking if you were to hold a sweepstakes; what would you offer as prizes?

Here are the two limitations;

There can only be two prizes or prize packages. The packages can include different types of equipment, antenna/transceiver/power supply for example

There is a limit of $1200 for the first prize and $1000 for the other prizes, a total of $2200. The other prizes can be a second and third prize. Also the other prizes don’t have to be equipment but training aids, memberships, or anything else.

I am looking for the best combination equipment ir stuff that would appeal to the majority of hams, if this is possible.

I am not sure that I can post information on the details of the sweepstakes or the company sponsoring it due to forum rules, so I won't.  

Thanks

Greg
KC8YHN
KE4DRN

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2005, 07:02:28 PM »

How about a gift card/certificate to the store of the winners choice ?

That would make it easy !

KE4SKY

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2005, 06:02:33 AM »

Clear Speech DSP Unit and Heil headset combo
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: