Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Would like to set up a schedule with any Iowa ham  (Read 279 times)
KU4UV

Ignore
« on: August 22, 2005, 09:23:46 AM »

Hello, I hope it is o.k. to post a request for a QSO schedule in here.  I am trying to pick up Iowa for the last state I need for my WAS award, and was hoping anyone in the state would be interested in setting up a schedule where we could try for a contact.  I live in Kentucky, and my station is pretty modest at the present time, but I am routinely able to work stations in the midwest without too much difficulty.  I have a Kenwood TS-130SE and some dipoles for 20 and 40 meters in the attic of my apartment.  I don't know how difficult or even practical it would be for someone with a beam antenna to point it toward Kentucky to try for a contact with me.  I would guess that either 40 meter CW or one of the digital modes like either PSK31 or RTTY would work best, but we could try phone as well.  If any Iowa amateurs read this and would like to try for a QSO, please feel free to get in touch with me and we can work something out.  I am usually home after 6:00 PM Eastern throughout the week.  My e-mail address is ku4uv@arrl.net  Thanks for the help!

KU4UV Mike
Lexington, KY.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: