Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Change of address  (Read 809 times)
KD0AFK

Ignore
« on: March 11, 2008, 11:10:47 AM »

I have changed my address recently and I want to keep receiving QST magazine. I changed my information on the ARRL web site, is there anything else I need to do? Also, how do I change my address on my license so it is correct with the FCC?
W3LK

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2008, 11:26:46 AM »

< I have changed my address recently and I want to keep receiving QST magazine. I changed my information on the ARRL web site, is there anything else I need to do?>>

If you did this the address change should be picked up. It will tae a couple of months before the change takes effect.

<< Also, how do I change my address on my license so it is correct with the FCC?>>

http://wireless.fcc.gov/uls/index.htm?job=home

Click on Log In and follow the prompts.

Lon - W3LK
Naugatuck, Connecticut

A smoking section in a restaurant makes as much sense as a peeing section in a swimming pool.
W7IBI

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2008, 03:05:34 PM »

When I moved, I emailed the ARRL about the address change and it happened immediately, no issues of QST were missed.

QST Delivery, Circulation Desk, 860-594-0338, circulation@arrl.org.

Chris
KD0AFK

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2008, 04:25:35 PM »

It was allot easier than I thought it would be, thanks.
W3LK

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2008, 10:50:50 AM »

I didn't miss any issues with my latest address change, the PO forwarded them. It did take two months for the new address to kick in.

Lon - W3LK
Naugatuck, Connecticut

A smoking section in a restaurant makes as much sense as a peeing section in a swimming pool.
KD0AFK

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2008, 11:25:59 AM »

My situation is a little trickier though. The company I worked for has a mail room and they have boxes for the drivers to get their mail at. It is not a PO box system it is boxes with the same address as the company so change of address cards don't work. When you leave, they don't forward mail, they send it back return to sender. Kind of messed up but I think I have it all taken care of. Thanks guys.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: