Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rampant Rules Violations on 14.275  (Read 2472 times)
KB2CPW

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2008, 10:13:19 AM »

Why anyone would bother I dont know. After reviewing a webpage dedicated to this morons antics and seeing pictures of how this filthy pig lives, I now pity him.

He is a dirtbag who cant even take out a hose and bother with a can of paint to spruce up that rat infested cabin he calls a home. His Volvo is laced with tetinus causing rust tumors and with any luck the outhouse this guy lives in will fall in over his head and that will be that. Give him the credit he is due, he is a filthy animal who is too lazy to keep his home in order but would rather sit by his crusty old mic and yell silly comments over the air.

Someone should hand him a bucket, a bar of soap for bathing and a job in McDonalds as he is not worth anyones time nor should he have a website dedicated to himself. He is obviously lonely and with any luck, he will find a beam thats not rotted in that slum he calls home and hang himself from it.
N4WVE

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2008, 06:53:24 AM »

Does anyone know the names and callsigns of these morons on 14.275??  It would be interesting to do some background on all these guys (other than Karol, who we know way to much about already!).

Greg N4WVE
N3OQD

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2008, 03:19:16 PM »

King James Bible
Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.
KB0PTV

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2008, 12:52:03 AM »

I've been listening to 14.275 for just about 2 years. It was only after a few days that I was convinced that there is a problem on 14.275. There is some illegal operating with the cursing, failing to use a callsign, and deliberate interference. KFM in Canada is always blamed but he isn't the only one. I hear the same garbage from stateside "Hams". Racist comments, cursing, QRM'ing, playing music, etc. Other than illegal activity it's just bad etiquette. Whistling, grunting, making other silly noises, insulting other hams for no reason at all other than they think it's funny. What kills me is that some of these fools are in their 40's or older..acting like children in a schoolyard. On numorous occasions I had heard these same dolts run off contesters, QRM'ing them. I often hear the same redneck from the southern part of the U.S. saying...."the no contest contesters", over and over again. That's supposed to be funny I guess. This isn't happening just once in a while. This is happening almost every weekend. ( I don't use the radio much during the week). I left the CB radio and became a Ham to rid myself of the trash such as is found on 14.275. I hope someday the FCC cleans house, and I'll bet there will be a few "Hams" the will bawl like little school girls.
KB0PTV

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2008, 01:06:39 AM »

N9PH: There are idiots on both sides of the fence. "KFM" is absolutely a player. It doesn't take much effort for any Ham to figure that out. If I hear someone taking sides I see a red flag, because there is no "better side". There are very poor Ham Operators on both sides. Also, I don't need to look at some website that a troublemaker made to see the facts. All one has to do is spend some time listening on 14.275. If I had it my way, KFM and a few stateside Hams would lose their License to transmit and have their equipment smashed to bits.
N9OGL

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2008, 05:02:30 PM »

Does anyone know the names and callsigns of these morons on 14.275?? It would be interesting to do some background on all these guys (other than Karol, who we know way to much about already!).

________

Try these ham operators (who are state side) N1FM, N1GJT, K3VR, W4NTI, KZ8O (Who has been warned a number of times by the FCC), W7CPA just to name a few.
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: