Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: UNSOLICITED MAIL!  (Read 418 times)
WA8MEA

Ignore
« on: March 23, 2009, 08:19:58 AM »

Can you believe this?  I received an UNSOLICITED CATALOG today from AES!!!!!  What gives them the right?Huh  How dare they take my callsign from a database and send this to me!!!!  What about my right to privacy?Huh  And all this just because they want to sell me something!!  The nerve!!

This catalog will take time to dispose of.  To top it off, this is going to fill up some landfill someday and probably stick around for hundreds of years!!!

Why couldn't they have just sent me an unsolicited e-mail?  I could have looked at it and after looking at it, delete it without filling up any landfills!!!  And it would take less time, too!!!!

Can you believe the nerve of these people?Huh

Tongue Firmly in Cheek;

Bill - WA8MEA  
KB1OCC

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2009, 01:38:45 PM »

You should show them how upset you are by placing an order using the 800 number instead of online!
W0FM

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2009, 11:01:35 AM »

Talk about loading down the trash can, I just received three identical Mouser catalogs mailed to three slightly different versions of my address.  I didn't even think Mouser actually had a printed catalog anymore and, if you've had one, you know how dang heavy they are.  Must cost a fortune to print and mail even just one copy.  

My attorney tells me that the back sprain should be worth about $350k.  Shocked)

73 de Terry, WØFM
NO6L

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2009, 11:42:04 PM »

I prefer their (Mousers) printed catalog, even when you're familiar with their online site, it still gives me a case of red-ass to use. The advantage is I can download specs on parts, between the two, I get by.

/end of line
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: