Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Google honors Sam Morse  (Read 389 times)
N3PRZ

Ignore
« on: April 26, 2009, 10:18:50 PM »

Hey...that's pretty funny, and cool.  Google has code up in honor of Morse's Birthday.
N4JX

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2009, 04:18:01 AM »

Yes, that is pretty cool!  I came here to post the same thing but you beat me to it.
ONAIR

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2009, 06:19:02 AM »

Ya beat me to it too!  It's nice that Morse, and the communications world as well, will get worldwide attention today thanks to Google.  Betcha there will be many hits today on Google, Wikipedia, etc. by people looking for more information about Morse and the code!  Amateur radio should get quite a bit of mention and publicity from this too!
K3NRX

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2009, 08:56:40 AM »

Yep. And hopefully it will stop people from referring to it as the MORRIS CODE!!!...It's MORSE!!!...Oh that drives me up a wall. MORRIS was a CAT. Get a clue.

Vince P
KA3NRX

WA8MEA

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2009, 06:06:20 PM »

I ALWAYS remember that it's Morse because I'm reminded of the drop-dead gorgeous Morse sisters who lived in my neighborhood during my pubescent years.

Here's to Sheila, Pam & Paula....sun bathing in their back yard....during the summer of '72.

73, Bill
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: