Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 Next   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: a 7500 watt 11 METER CB OP?  (Read 15974 times)
N0ZNA

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: October 22, 2009, 07:04:37 PM »

this is the proper way to spell linear amp.We dont need 7500 wts to talk 20 miles.
CHARLIEBAKER

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: October 23, 2009, 05:29:08 PM »

mebbe if you push 75,00 watts you can get more then 20 miles!!! lol! if you dont no how just ast a cber. dont be shy he wont bite. lol!! and alot a HAM think they smarter then cbers! i dont think so! lol!!!
N0ZNA

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: October 24, 2009, 10:04:26 AM »

Sorry old man,i have worked every State,and Country there is.I run better equipment than you would ever know.I had top of the line equipment on 11 mtrs probly before you where born...I ran 11mtr am back in 1968 till 1973,after then went ssb only...I had ham equipment on 11.I got my lic in 1993 and havent been back till this year,i dug in the closet to get a radio out to see who was splatering.73s de JW
CHARLIEBAKER

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: October 24, 2009, 10:34:08 AM »

ha your funny!! lol! you talk to every country in the world??? there must be like 50 or 60 of them and you talk to them all?? sound like a lot a bullcrap to me. what kind a linyer you got? what chanel you talk to them on? your makeing this up. lol!!

and i aint a old man but it look like you are if you was on a radio in 1968. now your seenile and makeing up storys about talking to all the countrys in the world! lol! time for your nap! at the home! lol!!
N0ZNA

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: October 24, 2009, 11:55:26 AM »

Have your 5th grader spell check for you,and tell you how many countrys there are.And i dont have channels on my HF equipment.73s de JW
CHARLIEBAKER

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: October 24, 2009, 04:01:40 PM »

if you dont have no chanels on your radio dont complain to me!!! i thout you HAMS was so smart! lol! gess not!! lol! next time you see a cber ast him to show you where the chanels are. tell him to use small words so you dont get lost! lol!! tell you what. when i get my HAM i aint never gonna let you have the break. only smart HAMS who no where there chanels are can get the break from me! lol!!!
N0ZNA

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: October 24, 2009, 07:12:52 PM »

No we dont have channels,{there is 2 ns in channels}we have vfo if you know what that is.We are smarter than having to be stuck on channels{there still is 2 ns in channels.If they give you a lic i will get rid of my radios.It proves they are dumining down the test.Your lucky they dont grade for spelling and gramer.lol 73s de JW  hehe
CHARLIEBAKER

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: October 24, 2009, 07:27:53 PM »

well if you get rid a youre radios i dont want to by them beacus they dont got not dam chanels!!! lol! well you better get on craig list beacus im going to get my HAM. me and my buddy jeff is lerning the test now. we waited until they stop the beep de beep code test. now we can get uppity extraclass HAM and blast are linyers and never give you no break!! lol!! im going to get a HAM moon rakker on a 300 feet tower so you will have no trobble hereing me! lol!! my HAM handel will be buster brown so if you here me just get offa my chanel beacus i will never give you the break!! if your so smart howcom you cant figer out how to get chanels on youre radio??? i gess that mean you aint so smart. lol!!!!!!
N0ZNA

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: October 24, 2009, 07:33:51 PM »

someone else talk to this lid,im done.You need help sir.You just dont know what you are talking about.I wish you luck,and hope you get help for your problems.
KB1TBF

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: October 24, 2009, 07:35:54 PM »

This has got to be some kind of joke!
N0ZNA

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: October 24, 2009, 07:37:27 PM »

I dont know,we are coming off a full moon.
CHARLIEBAKER

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: October 25, 2009, 06:33:39 AM »

in sted a ratchet jawing on here mebbe you shold figer out where the chanels are on youre radio! lol!! i cant wait to get my HAM. the test must be easy beacus they let you pass! lol! a least i no where the chanels are. if you still cant figer it out mebbe you can fine a cb radio computer page and ast a cber how to do it. this prove to me that not all HAM is so dam smart! lol!! beacus you are not! lol!!!!!!!!
N0ZNA

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: October 25, 2009, 01:41:40 PM »

Go back in your bottle and play spin the house,i wish you luck but with your attitude you wont last long.And if what is down on 11mtr,im glad i dont go down there.73s de JW
CHARLIEBAKER

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: October 25, 2009, 07:52:04 PM »

lol youre funny!!! i probly last longer then you beacus you say you had a radio in 1968 so now you like 80 year old??? lol!! so i be jaw jackin on HAM long time after your 10-7 for good!! lol! may be if you live to be 100 year old you one day find out where youre chanels are! take you a nother 20 year?? i bet it wold!!! lol!!!!!!!! man musta taje you like 50 trys to pass youre HAM test! lol
N0ZNA

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: October 26, 2009, 05:00:05 PM »

Tell me everything you know,i have a minute,hehe...You better go back to the phyc ward,its med time.Im not as old as you think,i was a kid back then.Well im done talking to the weaker minded.I did my Christian duty.see ya phyco,oh ya you dont probly need a outfit for Holloween,your are going as you are,a redneck shoeless redneck.Let me give you some good advice,lay off the booze.
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 Next   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: