Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: rude HAM step on us is that leagal????  (Read 1124 times)
CHARLIEBAKER

Ignore
« on: November 09, 2009, 03:42:56 PM »

me an my buddy jeff was shootin ship on the 10 meters HAM chanel talkin to mexaco when some HAM start steppin on us! i thout it was not leagal to step on poeple on HAM but this HAM was steppin on us! and he didnt ask for no brake! just started key in up on us! he was useing the beep de beep code and burpin and playin music! i dont no who it was but along time a go a jerk was steppin on me on the cb chanels an me an jeff put a pin thru his cokes beacus we no who it was but we dont no who it was on the 10 meters HAM! this HAM did not use no call numbers!! we wold a put a pin thru this jerk cokes if we no who it was! if HAMS want cbers to get there HAM they need to make us well come and not step on us if we are useing HAM chanel! we wold not step on them if they use cb chanel as long as they ask for the brake!! what can we do about HAM step on us??? thanks
KI4VEO

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2009, 05:29:32 PM »

QSY
KD6HUC

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2009, 06:12:36 PM »

Thanks Charlie. I needed a good laugh today!
AA4PB

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2009, 06:51:22 PM »

what can we do about HAM step on us???
-----------------------------------------------

You definitely should contact the FCC. Be sure to tell them what frequency you were on and how much power you were running at the time you were stepped on. Make sure you give them your full name and address so they can let you know when the catch the ham.
K9FON

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2009, 06:59:06 PM »

This poster is a moron. He must not have gotten much attention when he was a little kid.
K5END

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2009, 07:19:05 PM »

Charlie is just baiting you like any good troll.

I think he's doing it to be funny and make fun of CB'ers, right Charlie?

He must be a Ham because he knows what to say to get under your skin,

I think it's good when Hams step on illegal CB'ers on the Ham bands. Squash. Nothing left but a greasy spot.

I'm reminded of the 1970's "Mr. Bill" short claymation films on SNL. Mr. Bill is the CB'er and Sluggo is the Ham. "Oh, nooooooooooooo!"
W5RB

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2009, 01:19:31 PM »

Seems to me  that the difference between an actual pissant , and someone who pretends to be one because he thinks it's amusing , is negligible .
K5END

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2009, 04:41:24 AM »

If a pissant posts on a forum and no one responds to it, is he still a troll?
WG8Z

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2009, 05:26:56 AM »

Charlie
Sounds like you and Jeff needed  more Rah-gee beep,a tad more echooooo and a twist of the Modgie knob. Show them rude Hams some Superior CB operating tecnique.
CHARLIEBAKER

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2009, 03:49:59 PM »

im glad that some a you are takeing the time to anser my question but some a you keep poor moutheing me but i dont care! lol! is there a number i can call at the fcc when this HAM step on me agian? may be i record him and he end up with a pink slip then i bet he dont think it so funny!! lol!!! sometime the HAMS on the 10 meters HAM chanel ast for my call numbers and now i telled them it N1BUST when i get my HAM i hope the fcc give me them call numbers beacus im the one buster brown on the cb. thanks an if you ever here me on just ast for the brake!! thanks
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: