Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Read this for yourself. It is in the news.  (Read 494 times)
K5END

Ignore
« on: November 26, 2009, 08:33:05 AM »

It's good that we have a MISC forum.

Some so-called "scientists" appear to have been faking the data for global warming. Even worse they have gone to some trouble to hide this from FOIA lookers.

Computer hackers found proof among 160 megabytes of  emails.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/nov/24/hiding-evidence-of-global-cooling/
N4CQR

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2009, 08:52:44 AM »

Apparently Gore made some damn good money on the scam.

I know it was a crock back 18 years ago when I was forced by the government to purchase about $3,000,00 worth of refrigerant recovery equipment. Which by the way now be had for around $400.00 or less.

Something I find amusing is the Gore-types that use
wood for heating and still wear a "Save The Trees" tee-shirt. Most of these people actually have no idea where wood comes from trees..
CHARLIEBAKER

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2009, 10:21:07 AM »

lol!!! you HAMS sound like your on the rush limbo show!!! lol! my union liked hillry clinton but said okay on obbama dont be leave everthing you here on rush limbo!!! lol!!!!
NR5P

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2009, 04:35:44 PM »

It's not about rush it's not about republican it's not about democrat.  It's about right and wrong.  Just because someone isn't fooled into global warming doesn't mean they are a rush fan.  Just because someone isn't fooled by the fake terror threat doesn't mean they are a leftest liberal.  Both parties are obviously under the same control.  Both parties obviously have the same goal...to control the people and move towards new world government.  Both parties are aiming toward this it's in the news.  Our political leaders are talking about it all over the place BOTH REPUBLICAN AND DEMOCRAT.
N2EY

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2009, 05:08:50 AM »

Doesn't make them true.

If global cooling is happening, why are so many glaciers shrinking and disappearing? Why is the Arctic Ocean passable in summer without icebreakers? Why is the Alaskan "ice road" usable fewer and fewer days each year because the tundra thaws sooner and freezes later? Why are mountains like Kilimanjaro, that were once perpetually snow-capped, now bare in summer?

The bigger issue, though, is resource depletion. What happens when production of oil, natural gas, and food can't keep up with demand?

btw, the business about Freon recovery wasn't about climate change. It was about chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs) destroying the ozone layer in the upper atmosphere, letting more harmful ultraviolet sunlight reach the surface. Phasing out CFCs has actually reversed the damage to the ozone layer.

73 de Jim, N2EY
W3DBB

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2009, 06:54:14 AM »

There is no news. What we have is propaganda presented, in the lamest fashion possible, as news. Doesn't matter where you get it. It's fantasy-crap in 25 flavors.

Personally I'm not about to worry about things that are out of my control. Overpopulation and the problems that evolve from it will repair themselves by mass starvation. Let's see the news media report on that one. 'And now a word from our sponsor...'
NR5P

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2009, 07:58:37 AM »

even if global warming was real maybe it has something to do with our main source of heat for this planet...the sun?  But there's lots of data that states where cooling anyways.  

heres a good site to get your real news

www.infowars.com
CHARLIEBAKER

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2009, 11:09:11 AM »

hillry and al gore for 2012!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: