Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Next   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: why do some HAMS poormouth cbers???  (Read 5088 times)
CHARLIEBAKER

Ignore
« on: October 31, 2009, 07:37:16 AM »

i get on some a these HAM computor sites and it look like alot a HAM poormouth cbers all the time! like if a HAM get his radio stoled he think it was cber! and think wer stupid or some thing! we are not and alot a cbers are alot smarter then HAMS so may be they shold lisen to us! lol! HAM is dieing and need more new HAMS! they shold get more cbers to be come HAM! then their would be more HAMS! the fcc and the arll want more cbers to get there HAM and thats why they stop the beep de beep code test! how come on the 10 meters HAM channel when a cber get on and try to get a break some HAM step on him or yell at him??? makes cbers not want to get there HAM if they act like that!! they shold talk to the cber and make him feel that he is well come on the HAM channel! i am working on my HAM and am going to take the HAM test soon as i finnish memerizing some more ansers and questins in a book! my buddy jeff say he is ready for extraclass HAM test now and tell me to hurry it up!! lol! i got my HAM call numbers picked out N1BUST beacus my cb handel is the one buster brown! but HAMS shuld respect cbers beacus they need more HAM and wer not stupid! lol! in act cold teach you all a think or to about working a radio! lol! thanks
WG7X

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2009, 04:21:49 PM »

Some folks have waaay to much time on their hands...
KI4VEO

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2009, 07:02:52 PM »

I need to check my calendar.  April 1st snuck in when I wasn't looking.
WB2WIK

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2009, 08:19:30 PM »

That was kind of like slapstick comedy without the video part.
VK6NDT

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2009, 03:58:14 AM »

... oh that gave me a bit of a chuckle.

Altho they do have a point, alot of "CB'ers" become Hams and i know here Down under they have changed alot of rules and licenses to attract more CB'ers to the land of Amateur radio, which is where all the fun really is.

On the other hand alot of CB'ers do bring it on them selfs. transmitting on bands in which they are not yet lic for, or running rediculous amounts or power or even just giving radio comms a bad name.

you should maybe treat the hobby with a bit more respect. Amateurs and CB'ers alike.
KG4RUL

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2009, 05:43:14 AM »

DON'T
FEED
THE
TROLL
CHARLIEBAKER

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2009, 07:14:15 AM »

i think alot a HAM make fun a cbers beacus they are jellas a us beacus we have alot a fun on cb radio! HAM opraters all ways seem mad about some thing. like some body step on them when they shoot skip or some body dont like the beep de beep nerd code and they get all mad! lol! or like this guy got a better radio and they get jellas! lol! on cb we get on the chanel and have a good time jaw jackin and shootin skip! and HAMS is jellas beacus we got react for when they is a emmergensy and we help out the police an fire dapartment. HAM nerds run round with there hard hats and foney bages and red vests!!! lol!!!! that why the police call cb react team for help an not the HAM nerd sqad!! lol! may be a nother reson HAMS is jellas a cbers is a lot a you alls you got is a walkie that only get a few miles but on the cb we can get all over the world!!! my buddy jeff say he got rusia cb to come back oncet! a HAM with a walkie cant do that!! so they get jellas and poormouth the cbers! that aint fair!! HAM shold ast cbers to get there HAM beacus the cber no how to work the radio better an can teach HAMS a think or to! lol!!!
KA5N

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2009, 02:20:24 PM »

This is a lot like reading Scratchi, except it is so
"stoopid"
WB2WIK

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2009, 04:21:07 PM »

>RE: why do some HAMS poormouth cbers???  Reply  
by KA5N on November 1, 2009  Mail this to a friend!  
This is a lot like reading Scratchi, except it is so
"stoopid"<

Another Hashafisti Scratchi fan?!

That stuff was great.
KA5N

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2009, 04:29:18 PM »

Hi Steve,
Yeah I loved Scratchi.  Made me look farward to CQ magazine in the mail box.
I particularly liked the one where he tied this huge prop pitch motor to his huge beam and off it went across the Arizona desert like the flying scaucer a couple of weeks ago, not to be seen again.
Alas, our fellow ham in Feenix is no more.

Allen
KA5N
WB2WIK

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2009, 06:42:37 PM »

No, no more...

But "Scratchi" is well beyond what most new hams today would even understand, unfortunately.

Kind of like John Troster's article in QST, or the great April edition articles by N.G. Attaway, VO1DER.
N6PJB

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2009, 07:03:57 PM »

Reading this thread is like reading a comic strip.
CHARLIEBAKER

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2009, 08:11:40 PM »

ha thats funny some HAM made his beam antena fall off! lol! and HAMS like to say that cbers are stupid well thats pretty stupid aint it? lol! i got a moon rakker on a tower and my grond plain is on top a it that a way i can rotate the grond plain to get the statoin betwen the ellements a the grond plain! how come you all dont make fun a the HAM whos beam fall off? if it was a cber you wold!!!
VK6NDT

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2009, 05:53:51 AM »

i dont think i could miss spell so many words even if i tried.

Hams cant speak around the world on a "walkie" (hand held radio for those who dont speak cb'er)

well infact around the world communications is what we do best. your digging your self a rather big hole. i once heard your mate jeff say the world was flat.. will you belive him?

people make fun of CB'ers because they bring it on them selfs.. i mean take a read back though some of the stuff you have said..
K5END

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2009, 07:30:01 AM »

Charliebaker is obviously a Ham who has created this alter ego for these lampoons.

A savvy site admin can determine who he is quite easily.

But why spoil the fun?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Next   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: