Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Which mobile???  (Read 328 times)
KC9AIK

Ignore
« on: May 27, 2002, 08:47:15 PM »

Hi folks,
I really want to buy my first mobile rig by now, as I finally saved up some cash. I did recently a lot of research but can't really find the ONE. I basically want a rig for 2m and 440MHz and which costs under $300. One feature, I really want is an extended receive (specially the area between 450-470MHz). One of the mobiles, I narrowed it down to, was the Icom 207h, but this one has no extended receive, Or is there a mod for extended  RX on this rig? And one other mobile, I thought of was the Yaesu ft-7100m, because it just had all features I want, but after reading all the reviews about the Yaesu, I kinda went on distance from it. I mean, is it really so bad? Or does anyone have the newest version of it??? I just went on the Yaesu Webpage, but I couldn't find any info, if all the mistakes, bugs... are fixed now. Any hints about that would help me a lot. Or if you guys have any other recommendations for good rigs, please tell me. I also would buy an used one, so if you guys have an offer, feel free...
Thank you all very much,
keep on haming,
73, Kilian
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: