Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wanted: ICOM IC-2800H  (Read 342 times)
KD5SMH

Ignore
« on: April 14, 2005, 03:17:30 PM »

I'm looking to purchase an Icom IC-2800H.  I would really like to purchase ASAP, to ensure that I have it (with shipping time) by May 1, 2005.  I am a storm tour guide for Silver Lining Tours and will be going "on the road" throughout May/June.  Please email to: brian@Barnes.net

Tnx & 73
K0BG

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2005, 06:41:45 AM »

Call any Icom dealer and have them FedEx you one.

Alan, KØBG
www.k0bg.com

KD5SMH

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2005, 11:40:01 PM »

I wish it were that easy!  I posted this after calling every store that AES, HRO and the other major icom dealers have...and I mean EVERY store, just in case by some chance there was a used on that came in and wasn't listed on the websites.

I think you might have misread the model number, or didn't know that this radio was discontinued several years ago and they are extremely hard to find these days.  However, I did find one thanks to this great forum and already have it installed.

Thanks. Brian
KF6ZJD

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2006, 07:54:06 PM »

are you still looking to buy a 2800? I have one right now that I would consider selling if the price offered was reasonable.  I am interested in getting another radio.
This one has been operated very little in the last few years. It's main use was as a emergency radio for my ARES unit. We don't have many emergencies. Let me know.
dan ryant KF6ZJD fpo@clearwire.net
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: