Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I program motorola, kenwood, vertex (yaesu) portab  (Read 352 times)
ASPIN1

Ignore
« on: July 17, 2002, 01:44:14 AM »

I program Motorola, Kenwood, Vertex (Yaesu)portable radios.  Please e-mail me with radio model and I will e-mail you back with price for programming and shipping back and forth. aspin1@yahoo.com
ZOLTAN

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2004, 09:24:12 AM »

I am interested in buying 3 ht1250's and will need them programed and not sure if my dealer will do it for me since im not going to buy it from him.  also, i have a question.  I am looking to change my repeater time service from one company to another.  the other company sells kenwoods and says they cannot reprogram my motorolas to there frequency.  Are they full on crap or not.
KA5JLP

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2006, 10:14:44 PM »

I have two Vertex Radios model 3000 vhf.I would like for you to clon one radio,and put the same frequncies in the other radio.I also have a Motorola Maxtrac that I need to get reprogrammed.Need price for work and shipping back to me in Louisiana 71295.Thanks Bobby
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: