Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chevy Avalanche  (Read 338 times)
KI4ADH

Ignore
« on: June 07, 2003, 09:20:54 AM »

Hi All, I am a newbie(just got my ticket last may) and was looking to install a Icom IC-2720H and I was wondering if anyone else installed this radio and whats the best to to go about doing it, thanks for your time.
K0BG

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2003, 09:00:10 AM »

Well, since this is the mobile forum, I assume you want to install this rig in your vehicle, and I'd like to help. But, you did state what kind or make, nor did you state what kind of antenna you're planning to use. In short, a little more info would help.

Alan, KØBG

KI4ADH

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2003, 10:45:04 AM »

oh sorry well its a 2003 AV, and I am looking to use a mr77 diamond antenna(its a mag mount), I didn't think about giving the year since most AVs are the same the radio I am gonna to install is a icom IC-2720H
KI6BHF

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2006, 01:25:06 PM »

Hello and good afternoon,

I just reviewed your request and hope I can still assist you.  I have an 03 Chevy Avalanche and this very radio was installed.  If you e-mail me I can send you some pictures and explain how it was mounted in my Avalanche.

It has been installed for over six months now and I love the installation, but I also opted for an additional external speaker.

Let me know if I can still help.

Jon S. Youngblood, TSgt, USAF (Ret)
1974 - 1994
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: