Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Share your stories of clubs that "do it right".  (Read 684 times)
KD7SKY

Ignore
« on: November 25, 2014, 10:07:44 PM »

I've read a number of threads in this forum either from folks who aren't happy with their club, or from folks who, because of a bad club experience, refuse to join another radio club.  For a counterpoint, I am interested in hearing from people who have had or are currently having good experiences with their radio club.  What did/does the club do right?

Thanks,
Jody KD7SKY
N2LXM

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Yesterday at 04:05:32 AM »

Good Morning Jody. You have posted a very good point. As past President of the Garden State A.R.A, and the current President of the Ocean - Monmouth A.R.C. I made it a point to first welcome all new and potential Members. Having a membership that also supports this is one of the main resions that both of these clubs are growing. The clubs them self's also do more then just hold meetings. Work shops, DX groups, training classes and the like go along with great clubs. I am proud that I am a member of each club and do my best to support and help them grow.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: