Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Local ham shop in Rockland, NY or Bergen, NJ???  (Read 1212 times)
HS9BZG

Ignore
« on: March 27, 2003, 09:45:21 AM »

Hi Guys,
I am a foreign ham looking for a local ham shop in Chestnut Ridge, Spring Valley, or any shop in Rockland County, NY or Bergen County, NJ.  I do not really know any of them.  I need a re-wiring to my microphone.  Please help tell me where they are.  Thank you very much and I really appreciate your help to me.

HS9BZG
N2ILE

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2003, 10:21:31 PM »

The only one around that area that I know of is KJI Electronics.  973-364-1930.

www.kjielectronics.com

N2OBY

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2003, 11:58:39 PM »

Not much farther away is Ham Central, in Poughkeepsie, NY.  Follow I-84 Eastbound over the Hudson, and get off at exit 13 (Rt. 9)  Head north approximately 10 miles.  The link below will take you to their website.

http://www.ham-central.com/

Ken N2OBY
NC2F

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2003, 11:00:59 AM »

59 Electronics on Route 59 in Nanuet (right on the Spring Valley/Nanuet line) should be able to help you out. The entrance is on the westbound side, right before the Thruway overpass.
K2EPM

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2003, 01:33:24 PM »

You have 3 nearby choices, there is KJI & Ham Central which have been mentioned in other posts. Then there is Advanced Specialties in Lodi. The proprietors of all 3 are very nice.
K2EPM

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2003, 10:34:18 AM »

Sad news- I saw an posting on the Internet that Ham Central closed its doors on June 28th... I will miss visiting them on my trips to the Hudson River Valley.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: