Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Source of Hams in Excel or Comma Delinated Format  (Read 985 times)
KO1D

Ignore
« on: July 14, 2007, 07:24:01 PM »

I am trying to get ready for a big mailing to conduct a membership drive. I was wondering if from the FCC, ARRL or elsewhere you can do by zip code a download in EXCEL or some other format you can import to EXCEL to create your mailing list. I am trying to avoid transcribing lists for a large region around where our repeaters cover.

Dan S
KO1D

N8NOE

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2007, 04:00:59 PM »

I Know the QRZ Call-sign Database CD will let you do it..
You can Download the FCC Base also, but I'm not sure if you could filter what you need..
The Copy of QRZ is about 2-3 Years old now, and I'm in need of a new copy or I'd lend a hand.
Jeff-N8NOE
AI4NS

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2007, 11:56:00 AM »

You can go to QRZ.com and do a callsign database search on zip codes. You can also go to the FCC website, go to the ULS, and do a callsign search by state if you want. Once it returns results, you click on the query-download link at the top of the page, and give an email address, and it will send you a delimited file.

Mike
AI4NS
N5NA

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2007, 01:44:32 PM »

N7YG's FCC Lookup program is great for doing what you want.  He also has a new program called Hamcall Search which uses a MySQL database but it may be a little more difficult to set up if you aren't familiar with MySQL.

Both of them are at www.n7yg.net.

Alan  N5NA
KO1D

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2007, 03:47:46 PM »

Thanks for all the replies. Sorry for the slow response as I have been on the road for work. I'll explore the options noted and put a list together.

Thank you all very much.

Dan S
KO1D
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: