Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cable Experts: Outstanding  (Read 1618 times)
K1OU

Ignore
« on: October 27, 2000, 04:44:11 PM »

Most recently I have had the pleasure of doing business with Cable Experts in Illinois.  Their attitude is excellent, and they get the orders out right away.  Both times, I have had my order in two days, and I was notified with e-mail regarding the shipping information.  Courteous, accountable, and quick....their competion should take notes.
AC5UP

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2000, 06:54:12 PM »

This is really minor, but I bought a 500' reel of their house-brand RG-213 and found a small football-shaped hole in the outer sheath about 150' in to the reel. Most likely an air bubble in the PVC when it was made. The sun caught it just right as I was laying it out and flashed a little copper color at me. Always wondered how many others are in that spool and what the odds are of finding them...

No complaints about the price or customer service.

Never change a password on a Friday                
W9ICU

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2001, 09:02:53 PM »

I don't know how often this happens, but I bought 500 feet 2 years ago, we cut this into 100" lenghts as we had several 4 antenna's going up on two different towers. In the 500 ft we found two spots, what looked like double thickness of pvc coating. After it was all up on the tower on line was found to have an SWR that we couldn't deal with, taking back down to find this was a splice that had been badly done. There Customer Service was great, and the prices were good but, I haven't bought from them since. I felt two splices in 500 feet was beyond the norm. I complained but their attitude was a little different on the complaint than it was on the original purchase.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: