Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gigaparts  (Read 644 times)
N2VWF

Ignore
« on: May 01, 2001, 01:09:30 PM »

I ordered a new radio (IC-T7H) from Gigaparts in Alabama because they had the lowest price I could find on that radio. My first question was how much was shipping and I was happily surprised to find out it was whatever the insurance on it would be($8). The service was great (I dealt with George)< even took a few minutes to discuss the outcome of the Nascar race that day, yes, I ordered  on Sunday and it was in my hands on Wednesday. I am very happy with their service and plan on staying a customer with them.
W4BVD

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2001, 02:03:43 PM »

Bought an FT-817 from Mike and found their service friendly and complete!  Plus the prices are great!  Always good to have competiton in the marketplace!  So far, highly recommended!
KG6GLN

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2001, 05:45:06 PM »

Agree totally.  They were courteous, truthful about availability and you can actually see what their stock situation is on their website just while browsing.  I'll order from them again the very next chance I get.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: