Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 2 [3] 4 Next   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Texas Towers Replies  (Read 49194 times)
N6DMR

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2012, 11:02:22 PM »

I have dealt with Texas Towers for years.  They have always treated me right, even to the extent of exchanging a radio for me when I admittedly ordered it then chnaged my mind.  I just made a PHONE CALL right away and discussed the situation and they worked with me.

Tops in my book!

K3AL
WD5GWY

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2012, 10:00:56 AM »

I haven't bought a lot from Texas Towers, but I have never had a problem with
them. Even when I have walked in and just window shopped, they were good enough
to take the time to answer questions. Like any other business, they get busy and
sometimes they cannot jump up and do whatever you want immediately.
But, they certainly do try.
I definitely do business with them again.
james
WD5GWY

W3OU

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2013, 05:59:14 AM »

Sad
Found the forum as vendors are not in the reviews. Put in an tubing order with them and got a back order notification. After awhile I realized I never received the tubing or any other response from them. Got in touch with them. Got a response from them that there may have been a problem with my credit card (again, no communication from them). After many decades, never had a problem with a credit card. This is as lame as it gets, something you would expect from a 5 year old, not in business.
A9KW

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2013, 07:12:35 PM »

I never had a problem with them at all. Everyone there is very helpful and friendly.
That is why I give them all my business.
Tom
N9ZV
KG4RUL

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2013, 05:58:54 AM »

I am 100% with Texas Towers on their credit policies.  Why you say?  I am currently cleaning up the mess that was caused when the payment processor, for the hospital system I use, had their database hacked and my information was compromised.  If you are slightly inconvenienced by TT policies BUT it protects me in the process, get over it.
AC4RD

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2013, 06:59:27 AM »

I only just noticed this thread.  I haven't bought from Texas Towers in a while, but I made several big purchases from them in the past, and never had a hint of a problem.  Good service, helpful friendly people.   73 TT!   --ken
SWMAN

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2013, 03:31:02 PM »

I walked in there this past Tuesday and purchased a small MFJ item and everyone was in a good mood, happy and friendly as usual. The big boss was there also and in a good mood as usual. Never had any problems at all with them. Not sure why others do ?  73 Jim. W5JJG. Dallas Tx
N5INP

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2013, 03:43:05 PM »

I have ordered several times from them because I get the items really fast since I live in Fort Worth. I would also order the Icom HF rig I think I want to buy from them, but they don't carry any Icom equipment at all!  Huh

N3AEG

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2013, 03:42:14 PM »

I'm going to be in Dallas in early November and plan to stop in and check out the shop.  Not a whole lot of ham stores where I live.
KD5GR

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2013, 06:00:09 PM »

I've bought from Texas Towers and will again soon.  I had no problem at all and was treated very well. 

Chas.
NL7Y

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2013, 03:08:19 AM »

Texas Towers and Matt have treated me 100% well on three purchases. Thank goodness they're still around.

I used to deal with Burghardt until they had to leave the retail business.

Now Texas Towers has been honest and a pleasure to deal with.

73, Gary NL7Y
N4GKS

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2013, 06:16:16 AM »

I have bought a number of radios from Texas Towers and have never had a problem. They have the best prices of any dealer I've seen and deliver promptly. There are enough reviews on eHam to give you an idea of what kind of radio you need , and there is enough on the Internet where you shouldn't have to tie up one of there sales people on the phone asking questions.
W6UV

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: October 30, 2013, 12:39:09 PM »

I've had 100% positive experiences with Texas Towers.
W5ZZT

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: November 20, 2013, 09:46:33 PM »

First I must say I live just a few miles from Texas Towers.  They are great to deal with.  Matt is especially easy to deal with.  He is always friendly and professional. i just bought a real nice safety belt from them the other day. 

Talk to Matt and give them a try.  You won't be disappointed.

Harold
W5ZZT
SWMAN

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2013, 07:12:23 AM »

W5ZZT, Ditto for me too! I like going in there also and just looking around like a kid in a candy store. Friendly atmosphere and laid back.  73 Jim W5JJG
Pages: Prev 1 2 [3] 4 Next   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: