Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rotor Doctor/CATS  (Read 1635 times)
WB6MMV

Ignore
« on: April 26, 2002, 12:22:47 AM »

I recently purchased a used Ham IV rotator.  I wanted to update the rotator connector to the more modern plug format used on current models.  I called CATS and chatted about my needs.  They were able to direct me to the proper materials and provide some advice on what to look at when opening up the rotator.  I ordered the parts and received them 2 days later.  They worked as advertised, I had a few minor questions which I asked via E-mail and got quick answers back.  Excellent products, and outstanding customer service.  They are well worth considering for any future rotator overhauls that I do.  I wish all the companies in the ham business could operate the way these people do.
WB2WIK

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2002, 11:21:00 AM »

I, too, have used Craig at "C.A.T.S." for several years as the primary source of supply for my rotators, not just retrofit or improvement kits.

They sell (or at least used to!) CDE/Hy Gain rotator models for about 1/2 the price of "new" ones, and provide them with 100% new hardware, new terminal strips or connectors, new bearing grease, etc -- in other words, "refurbished."  And, I've never had a single problem with any of the used rotators purchased from C.A.T.S.

WB2WIK/6
K3RMX

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2002, 04:05:17 PM »

So what is the URL for this great place?  I tried the obvious ones without success.  Thanks, Steve k3rmx
WB2WIK

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2002, 04:26:32 PM »

Sorry, Steve!  I thought the "world" knew Craig...

http://www.rotordoc.com

73 de Steve, WB2WIK/6
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: