The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: need parts for Heathkit SA-5010 keyer  (Read 633 times)
KF6AGM

Ignore
« on: July 16, 2009, 04:50:03 PM »

I recently acquired a Heathkit SA-5010 Micromatic Memory Keyer through eBay. It did not come with a manual, wall wart, and I cannot readily find the drawer which stores the paddles to find out if the paddles are there and in good condition. I did find the metal slide-out sheet with the International Morse Code table/chart printed on it. I could try to power it up using one of my other spare wall warts, but I need to know what voltage the SA-5010 needs and what polarity (positive on tip, negative on shell?). I did a search for any other SA-5010 forum questions and I will also need to check out the internal battery - most likely have to replace it, but where to get the part or specs on the battery to get a similar one. I did visit one web site to request a copy of the SA-5010 manual, but I'm waiting for a response from the web site. Does anyone know where I can get the parts for the SA-5010 (paddles, wall wart, battery)? Any information you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

73's,
     Ken - KF6AGM
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: