H&Y Electronics

(1/3) > >>

Chih-Kang Chu:
I purchased 1 CB amplifier from H&Y electronic recently, that's a very awful experience!!
Actually that's a special promotion, it's includes 1 shooting star 225 and KL-40.
After I placed the order, I almost wait for a month and I haven't seen anything.
After I phoned them, first time they told me there's a mistake, they asked me to phone back.
Few days later, I phoned back, they told me it's already shipped few days ago, I asked why, there's a service person finally told me "Because someone took that amplifier, and the amplifier was out of order".
I think they should have let me know early, because after I placed the order online, I even phoned them to confirm this order and gave my visa card number the second day. This is not the worst part. When I phoned them third time to  discuss the shipping shuld be less then they charged me, in the beginning they refuse to do that. I even told them I can report this on the internet. After a long conversation the service person can not make the decision( during the period they tried to offer me a next order credit, but who want to do the business with them again? I asked them to credit back to my visa card), they asked me to hold on and their boss want to talk to me. When their boss pick the phone, he just shouted "if you report on the net, you are out of business!!" , then hung up the phone rapidly, I even didn't have the time to say anything.
This is the worst company I have deal with. If anyone needs the document evidence of this order, I am pleased to prvide that. I will not deal with them again ever!!!
Until now, I haven't receive anything yet. Right now the only thing I hope is that I can receive the amplifier in next few days and foget this company for ever.

James E. Proctor:
I recently ordered two amplifiers from H&Y Electronics. The amps were shipped promptly, were well packaged, no problems at all.

Jim

:
WHY WOULD YOU EVEN PRINT THIS ON A HAM RADIO SITE. HE HAD PROBLEMS BUYING AN ILLEGAL AMP FOR HIS CB SET ????
SOUNDS LIKE WAYNE GREENS WORLD......

Chih-Kang Chu:
CB AMP can use for HAM band(28MHZ). Why you have to pay huge money for useless function?

Scott Rosenfeld:
Any company that sells CB amplifiers is probably not reputable anyway; the amplifiers are not legal for use ANYWHERE, even though you might be able to purchase them legally...

Therefore, it would not be surprising if you can't really trust a company that sells equipment that's illegal for use.

I feel badly for you, but let's be honest, are any of us really surprised?

Not really...

Scott  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page