Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Small Wonders White Mountain  (Read 686 times)
KD7QX

Ignore
« on: February 06, 2003, 08:30:35 PM »

In an e-mail conversation with Dave at Small Wonders the other day it was mentioned that the recently discontinued White Mountain SSB QRP rigs would be coming back in a "new and improved" version.  No info as to how soon, but if enough of us that like the idea of small, self-built, inexpensive, high quality, SSB QRP rigs let Small Wonders know we're interested it might just happen pretty soon.
N5EIL

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2003, 10:49:37 AM »

I was unhappy that Dave was stopping the production of the WMS SSB rig.

I would love to see that new version come to the market. I am on the look out for a 20m SSB QRP rig for backpacking and PSK-31 work to ... It would be nice also if it could run not only SSB, but CW as well ...

EMail me @ Poetryart@aol.com  
73's and good DX...
N5EIL , Neil
KC0SAB

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2003, 04:12:49 PM »

I'm looking for a portable SSB 20m radio to travel with in the spring. Not much out there right now...

I too would like to see a new WM series transceiver. The only thing close that is available is the MFJ 94xx series. And I'd so much rather trust Dave's design and kitting skills and my construction than trust MFJ's quality control.

I do like the fact that the MFJ has a bit more than QRP power though.

VE3RRQ

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2004, 09:53:37 PM »

I emailed Dave just a few days ago about an 80meter DSW II .... he told me to send the cheque and put in a note that it's for the 80 meter version of the DSW II...he's finishing the manual as i type this...
If enough of us email Dave and send him a cheque for a ssb/cw rig... he will build it? Hmmmm? let's see maybe a 10m,17m,80m version?
72 mike ve3rrq
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: