Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BuxComm Rascal  (Read 503 times)
WM5R

Ignore
« on: November 11, 2003, 03:14:11 PM »

K4ABT has been sending out SPAM email marketing his RASCAL rig interfaces.  Like all products advertised through bulk, unsolicited SPAM email, I assume that these products are junk and worthless.  Please do not support a company that resorts to blatantly unethical marketing practices.  Do not support SPAMMERS with your money!
AK5K

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2003, 12:45:55 AM »

I cannot speak to the spam complaint. However, I can say that I have purchased the RASCAL interface and have found it to be a quality product.
KA4AJA

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2003, 03:44:29 PM »

Buck, K4ABT is a real gentleman. When I first got into Cellular he was one on the RF Engineers where I worked, when he found out I was a ham he went out of his way to mentor and help me advance in my job. BuxComm provides many hard to find connectors. Over the years Buck has provided a web page with lots of information for packet and PSK interface information for different radios, all at no cost. As SPAMMERS go he is offering a first class product, unlike many other peices of junk mail. By the way I have never noticed any SPAM on news groups or by e-mail.

Thank you Buck for all of the help you gave me in the beginning.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: