Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BOB HEIL - HEILSOUND  (Read 623 times)
GM1ZVJ

Ignore
« on: October 08, 2001, 05:38:56 PM »

Would like to take this opportunatey to thank bob himself for being so helpful in all the e-mailed questions I had to ask him, nothing was too much trouble, delighted with his customer service. thanks for a great product bob.
                         john hilton
                            gm1zvj.........
NW4G

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2001, 04:02:52 PM »

Agreed completely.

As a dealer we get 100% out of Bob and the rest of the folks at Heil. It does seem that nothing is too much trouble for them. Much appreciated Bob.

- George / NW4G
GigaParts, Inc.
NX1G

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2002, 08:13:36 PM »

I will Echo what other have said about Bob Heil. We have had some very direct and objective conversations and even though we have not always seen eye to eye, Bob takes care of his customers. Isn't that really all that matters. Really, 73, and keep up the good work Bob, Steve, NX1G
KC1MK

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2002, 12:23:13 AM »

I have ordered from Heil Sound several times, and not only have I been very pleased with their products, but Bob has always been very helpful, answering my questions and providing information very promptly. It's a pleasure to deal with a company with good products, excellent service, and someone as knowledgeable and as pleasant as Bob.
AB0SI

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2002, 01:39:45 PM »

I agree with the positive words about Bob. I current own two of his boomsets, 2 foot switchs and a hand PTP beastie.

Being a new ham with the technical background of a sandworm, I called Heil Sound to ask for advice on which mic to get. Bob Heil took MUCH more time than the sale was worth to him. He also left me with the impression that I could call back anytime.

Good equipment; good customer relations.
KY4LC

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2003, 03:02:25 PM »

I just bought an Icom IC-910 2m/440 base radio, I e-mailed Heil with a few questions about mikes and such, I was told the best mike for the rig and why others I had suggested would NOT work. The main thing Mr Heil was concerned about, it seemed, was that I NOT SHORT OUT MY MIKE CABLE AND DESTROY MY NEW RADIO!!! I like this!!   Seems like great customer relations to me...
I am getting ready to order the Heil iCM for my rig. Thanks Bob..........
N8YV

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2003, 09:50:54 AM »

I know it's been said with endless repetition, but I'll chip in here, too.  I was very surprised and pleased when Bob himself, answered when I called one day with a question about a microphone, before making my purchase.  Bob answered my questions with precision and gladly went into some very detailed theory when I inquired.  Not even Ten-Tec could match his obvious care, and it was clear that Bob not only knows his craft, but has a first-rate product as well.  

I've heard mildly disparaging remarks from other hams on the air, most notably from a few bandwidth bandits, who toil like alchemists in their ridiculous and harmful efforts to create FM studio audio on a 3-KHz passband.  

However nearly always, when mention is made of Heil microphones and headsets by hundreds of "Q-5" amateurs I have worked, I find them to be very good sounding and a pleasure to copy. Good stuff, good man, and good company.

2E1SDX

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2004, 05:47:41 PM »

i e mailed bob heil regarding transmit settings on my ts870 with one of his goldline pro microphones,sure enough two days later i had a e mail from bob himself with the settings i required... top guy bob thanks alot.

jim,2E1SDX
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: