Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Changing subcription info  (Read 882 times)
WA0CW

Ignore
« on: July 24, 2006, 09:10:54 PM »

I changed calls and updated by information but don't see anyway to change my subscription info. Is this done automatically? Do I need to contact someone?

Lou WA0CW
W3LK

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2006, 07:39:18 AM »

Read the eHam Help FAQ that's listed on the left side of this page under Site Info.

The details are all there.

Lon - W3LK
Baltimore, Maryland

A smoking section in a restaurant makes as much sense as a peeing section in a swimming pool.
W3LK

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2006, 09:06:22 AM »

Oops,

I misread the question. Sorry.

Lon - W3LK
Baltimore, Maryland

A smoking section in a restaurant makes as much sense as a peeing section in a swimming pool.
KB9CRY

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2006, 06:48:28 AM »

Click on the My Profile link on the sidebar to the left of this forum.  You can edit your info from there.  Phil
WN3VAW

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2006, 07:46:38 AM »

The "My Profile" link lets you update your basic information, but there does not appear to be an easy way (if any) to update or change our login call sign.

Guess I'm just going to have to re-register.
W3LK

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2006, 10:59:13 AM »

<< The "My Profile" link lets you update your basic information, but there does not appear to be an easy way (if any) to update or change our login call sign. >>

Read my first post in this thread!

Lon - W3LK
Baltimore, Maryland

NA6M
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2006, 06:32:37 PM »

The only way to associate your new call with your account is to sign up as a new user under your new call. Before doing that, edit your old account and change the email address to something other than what you want to use for the new account. If you were a subscriber under your old call, let the eHam team know and we can upgrade your new account accordingly.

73 de na6m
KC6UNM

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2007, 05:28:14 PM »

I have been wondering about this also.
I had no problem re-registering with my new call sign, however, the money I sent E-ham under my old callsign doesn't travel with this new registration.  The only way I am able to see the classifieds and DX spots etc. is to use my old callsign.  As far as E-Ham is concerned, AD5ZC has never sent them any money but KC6UNM has........
Needs to be a fix for this.  I payed for a years membership and want to use it with my new Extra Class call.

AD5ZC ex KC6UNM
N2MG
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2007, 05:47:32 PM »

The fix is simple - just ask me and I'll take care of it.

Mike N2MG
webmaster
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: