The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Purging Pictures  (Read 1823 times)
N2UGB

Ignore
« on: May 21, 2008, 08:11:29 AM »

I would like to submit the most current photo I have of myself and station. However I have noted that a few of my very outdated photos appear from time-to-time on both "photo" areas.

My question, do you folks automatically purge station photos on a regular basis...say every six months?

I imagine there are a lot of other pix that are now showing stations no longer in use. Not to mention the physical changes of the operators.

I know I am looking older these days.

Dick
N2UGB

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2008, 09:03:39 AM »

By the way, I realize a photo can be inserted and changed on the profile page. I am referring to the eHam home page.
K5TR
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2008, 10:43:03 AM »

The photos in "Spotlight" and "Shack Showcase" are not automatically expired.  They can be removed from the rotation by the admin for that area.  If you have uploaded an image that you would like to expire from the rotation the admin for those areas should be able to do that for you.

In browsing through the current images in each area the bulk of the current images in rotation are from the past three years or so.  There are some images that go back as far as 2002.

--
George Fremin III
K5TR

George
K5TR
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: