The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Antenna Topics  (Read 1869 times)
N8TCZ

Ignore
« on: October 25, 2008, 04:48:34 PM »

I noticed a number of questions about antennas were posted in the "Antenna Restriction Topics" area.  I counted 9 out of the 30 threads on the first page that should have been in "Tower Talk".

Perhaps a change in the topic description for antennas would be better than "Tower Talk", then posters might find their spot to post easier.  Maybe, "Antenna/Tower Talk".  Just a thought.  Some of the posters get their boxers in a wad when they don't get a reply to their post and the reason is they put in in the wrong place.

Another alternative might be to change "Antenna Restriction Topics" to perhaps "Tower/Antenna Restricion Topics" and get 'antenna' away from the front or remove it (antenna) completely.

I realize the administrator can't monitor every post.
Marv
KG6WLS

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2008, 07:41:11 PM »

"Some of the posters get their boxers in a wad when they don't get a reply to their post and the reason is they put in in the wrong place."

And.....(drum roll)... some posters get their boxers in a wad when they DO get a reply to their post on ANY place on this site. That's just how things are on eHam I guess. It must have something to do with that Freedom of Speech thing. :-)

I do see your point though. Go to "STATION BUILDING" where it says just below: "The art and practice of building the best station that a hams money and obligations allow", and you'll find that a "no call" poster asked: "Which band is most active for voice?"

That poster got 5 replies to their answer. Go figure.

73 de KG6WLS  
KG6WLS

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2008, 07:45:05 PM »

"That poster got 5 replies to their answer. Go figure."

Ooooops!

I meant: That poster got 5 replies to their QUESTION. Go figure.

73 de KG6WLS
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: