The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Redistributing Elmer postings  (Read 1784 times)
N9DG

Ignore
« on: June 23, 2008, 06:43:34 PM »

It seems to me far too many people simply throw any and all postings into the "Elmers" category when I'd estimate that at least 3/4 of them would better fit in one of the various other existing subject categories.

So I'd would like to see some active administration to move them to the appropriate locations as soon as practical. Over time users would generally get better about putting them into the proper spot to begin with. Using the subject line would be sufficient for determining which should go where.

Another item along these lines would be to move all of the miss categorized Elmer postings from years past to the appropriate categories as well. That task no doubt would take months of time doing when doing a hundred or so a day.

TANAKASAN

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2008, 05:14:19 AM »

Yes please!

Tanakasan
K1CJS

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2008, 08:28:09 AM »

Its sad to see, but I think you'll find the e-Ham staff saying they don't have time to do that.  Oh well.....
W3LK

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2008, 10:33:05 AM »

I bet Obama can solve the "redistributing" problem.

A smoking section in a restaurant makes as much sense as a peeing section in a swimming pool.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: