Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: N4CW is a Class Act  (Read 600 times)
KB9WQJ

Ignore
« on: May 15, 2009, 03:29:21 PM »

Not long ago I purchased a rotor and control box from N4CW that had been advertised here on eHam.  It arrived in well-packed in great shape at a fair price.  However, the control box had no output.  I opened it up and determined that it was just the internal fuse and also the light.  A cheap, easy fix.

Despite my protest that this was no problem at all and not anybody's fault whatsoever, I mean it's just a fuse.... today I got a check from N4CW, Bert, which more than covered the cost of repairs.  He said it was for the aggravation of having to repair an item I bought as in working condition.

I have just got to say that N4CW is a stand up guy and has the kind of integrity not often found today, the kind of integrity I'm trying to raise my kids to have.  I know the folks that do these sort of things don't do them to get praise or fanfare, but I felt I just had to let people know that honesty and standing behind your words are not dead concepts.  I'm a sort of cynical guy as anybody who knows me will tell you.  It's going to take a while for my usual cynicism to re-assert itself.

Mike  KB9WQJ
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: