Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Magnus Berntsson SM7XZN??  (Read 2390 times)
KT4HY

Ignore
« on: January 23, 2003, 06:04:47 PM »

I recently sent this fella in Sweden a FT-817 serial number 1G350158.  I understand I will not receive the 706MKIIG that was promised to have been sent to me.  The noise level is rising on this subject and I have recieved over 30 emails concerning the individual and his practices.  The ham community would be pleased with the amount of response I am getting from Sweden in an attempt to get the word out on this and other equipment.  I urge anyone who has had dealings with Magnus to write a note to www.police.se and send me an email.  I will send the email address of those Swedes who are trying to help.  Please help get the word out on other popular ham sites that I am not familiar with(any of them but eHam and QTH.com).  Thanks

Phil KT4HY pdahl@midsouth.rr.com
NA6M
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2003, 10:08:11 AM »

SCAM Alert:

Magnus offers to trade radios. You send yours, he doesn't send his.

Ask K7ZOV

Magnus pretends to be an SM6??? amateur. He is currently listed on QRZ as SM6XXY but the address field is empty. Swedish callbook says no such call.

----------------------
Magnus Berntsson
Sunnanvindsgatan 6D
41716 Goteborg
Sweden
radio@straylight.nu
+4631224408
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: