Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Very Questionable Practices at eHam??  (Read 7193 times)
N2WEC

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2005, 01:34:26 PM »

I have bouht a few hard to find and not so cheap items on e-ham and QRZ. I have had good luck and met other honest hams. ..............I hope it wasn't dumb luck. I don't plan to stop checking out both e-ham and QRZ sale adds.
W4MCQ

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2003, 04:19:35 PM »

Someone really opened up a can of worms. Accusing someone without 1 ounce of proof is sheer nonsense; not to mention just plain stupid. I'm beginning to think that some people just have way too much free time on their hands. Hey; I think i'll go accuse my next door neighbor of murder; i have nothing better to do. GIVE ME A BREAK !!!!
KC0NYK

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2003, 11:59:19 AM »

I have a simple solution for the guy who started this whole discussion and those of a like mindset. SIMPLY DO NOT BUY ANYTHING LISTED IN THE CLASSIFIEDS FROM ANYONE....THAT INCLUDES QST, CQ, ETC.  This way you will never have to worry about being taken or decieved.  Oh, yes, when you find that 'place called perfect' QSL to my QTH via any means and I may move there also....maybe.
K7CSM

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2003, 03:21:26 AM »

Good grief.  I've done the same thing.  I am not a 'bad' HAM or a scammer.  I currently have three Vibroplex Deluxe Lighting Bug keys.  I acquired them in looking for the pefect model.  I will sell two of them.  (If the XYL reads this I will be a SK).  Point being, contact the seller by email or, better yet, in person.  You can tell a great deal about a person when you talk to them.  They buyer does have some responsibility in a transaction.
Tom Detchemendy
K7CSM-The Lead Sled Dog
WB8NUT

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2003, 07:22:25 PM »

You can't libel or slander someone IF what you are saying is the truth.  If you call someone a crook, and you can prove they are a crook, then by stating such, you are not commiting a libel or slanderous act.  Truth is the defense.
N0FPE

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2004, 08:32:10 PM »

So I guess I must have stolen all the things I have sold on eHam and QRZ and eBay. At any given time I might have 5-6 items listed. Damn and here I thought I was just selling off the stuff I havent used to buy more stuff I will not use! Silly me.

Dan
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: