Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1] 2 Next   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: W9ZFX - BAD HAM - BEWARE  (Read 7934 times)
AC7DX

Ignore
« on: January 16, 2005, 04:31:24 PM »

Both of you need to get a life and fight betwen yourselve's and no here.
K7DDR

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2003, 03:18:58 AM »

I bought a Standard repeater advertised on this site aswell as others for $450, sent the money via PayPal, never got the machine. He says he sent it, but never has arrived and he does not have a tracking number. Asked for a refund, and he started a refunded, then the refund due to lack of funds was cancelled. I dont know how many times he has sold this repeater, but be beware.
KL7IPV

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2003, 01:20:31 AM »

Doesn't PayPal offer a warranty that you can get your money back if a seller defaults? I thought that was one of PayPal's selling points?
Frank
KL7IPV
K7DDR

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2003, 01:53:37 AM »

All they could do is limit his account for now, they are investigating. They offer protection on Ebay purchases, but this repeater was bought off this site. And this repeater is still listed on this site..............
W9ZFX

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2003, 11:00:08 PM »

Here is an EXCELLENT Ham...
Meet K7DDR, The only person I have ever met that would ACCEPT a package from the Post Office, then turn around and file for his money back from paypal!!
Then go as far as to post that I was a "BAD HAM"?

If anyone would like to see the emails that Derek and I have exchanged, email me @ w9zfx@aresraces.com

I'll upload them all to my website for you to see..

Wish I had a recording of the phone conversations as well....

Anyhow, Beware of Me... Sell to K7DDR.. If you want to lose not only your equipment, but the money as well!!!
K7DDR

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2003, 01:12:16 AM »

I would just like to see the Recipt where you have sent the repeater and I have recieved it. Still waiting for this and so are some other Authorities. It was never sent and you know it.
YEPSURE

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2005, 10:47:04 AM »

I for one appreciate one's ability to demonstrate credibility, or the lack there-of. When people can show the person in question has done this in the past it further drives home the point to avoid this person!

As for good ol' Ebay and PayPal and their policies regarding getting your money back when you've been scammed, it's all just a big joke. The policies are in Ebay and PayPal's favor when it comes to you getting anything back from a scam. Things are never as they seem when dealing with Ebay, PayPal or scammers. At times all three are the same!
K7DDR

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2004, 06:56:21 AM »

Well, here is a follow up to this story. Ben (W9ZFX) got his repeater back in the mail, said the label fell of the package or something like that, anyway, I was promised a refund a month ago and still no money to this date, so he has the repeater and my money. Now, his email address bounces, so I'm out. Now I have to pay legal and collection fees to try to collect my money, so a lesson learned and a warning to you about W9ZFX.
WA2JJH

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2004, 04:38:29 PM »

Good to know. I use Paypal with a credit card. I always thought if I got ""stiffed"", I would just have the credit csrd company with-hold the payment?
K7DDR

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2004, 06:50:26 AM »

I wished that were true, but since the money came out of my bank account through PayPal, PayPal says it was authorized and there is nothing they can do. The bank said since it was a ACH transfer, it was authorized and there is nothing they can do either. Consumer fraud did send him a letter and he even told them he was refunding and still has not.
WY3X

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2004, 09:07:34 PM »

Just to warn folks, there are some pretty severe
limitations to the eBay/PayPal fraud insurance
refund system. I bought an item for $48.50. The guy
never sent the item, and I filed for a refund because
of fraud. It was investigated and found in my favor,
and I received a whopping $7.00!!! It's a joke!

The moral of the story is: don't buy anything that
you can't afford to lose all your money on if you
are buying it off the internet!

-KR4WM
K7DDR

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2004, 09:14:46 PM »

He is right !!! You only got that $7 because thats probly all he had in his PayPal account. They found in my favor also and I got .67 cents, he withdrew all his money from his PayPal account before they could get my money back. Be Careful !!!
W9ZFX

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2004, 04:20:30 PM »

RE: W9ZFX - BAD HAM - BEWARE  Reply  
by KR4WM on February 19, 2004  Mail this to a friend!  
Just to warn folks, there are some pretty severe
limitations to the eBay/PayPal fraud insurance
refund system. I bought an item for $48.50. The guy
never sent the item, and I filed for a refund because
of fraud. It was investigated and found in my favor,
and I received a whopping $7.00!!! It's a joke!

The moral of the story is: don't buy anything that
you can't afford to lose all your money on if you
are buying it off the internet!

-KR4WM  

-----------------------------------------------------

Can't seem to ever remember having anything to do with KR4WM, Let alone thru Ebay or Pay Pal....

As For K7DDR, I DID have transaction with him, and I openly ADMIT that I have told him that I would refund the $450.00.
But, there have been a few too many "Assumptions" by K7DDR, and this matter is in the process of Legal action on MY part.

"In order to prove defamation, you have to be able to prove that what was said or written about you was false. If the information is true, or if you consented to publication of the material, you will not have a case. However, you may bring an defamatory action if the comments are so reprehensible and false that they effect your reputation in the community or cast aspersions on you."

Copies of This forum and Others plus the Avadavids from 2 Different Postmasters Help ME "Prove Defamation"

"If a person commits libel (false and unprivileged publication or assertion of a fact, which exposes any person to hatred, contempt, ridicule, or which causes him/her to be shunned or avoided, or which has a tendency to injure him/her in his/her trade or occupation) against you through e-mail or other on-line activities, the publisher, and any re-publisher, of the offensive statement can be held accountable for damages."

Think Mr. Ruff has managed this, not only in the Ham Community, But as well with Federal Agencies....

Not 2 Days after I recieved the repeater package back from the post office, I recieved a letter from the IFCC (The Internet Fraud Complaint Center (IFCC) is a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C)." wanting an explanation.
Since then, I have tried to avoid conversation with K7DDR and I have an Attorney working on getting this worked out.

I may be a "Bad Ham" in the eyes of Mr. Ruff and the others that have been posting here (and Other Websites), But as Far as I am Concerned with this matter now, Mr. Ruff can wait untill we enter the Court Room for his refund.

K7DDR

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2004, 07:17:56 PM »

These are stall tactics as I am very familiar with the law. Ben has stolen money from me and now is trying to squirm out of it. There is nothing he could file againsr me since he stole money from me. I am the victim. Nothing was taken from Ben just me, so common scense would tell anyone that what charges could he possibly file? Ben has committed a crime. Ben just pay back the money avoid any trouble you headed for.
K7DDR

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2004, 07:29:42 PM »

Ben, by the way, just so your not surprised, I have some collection people working on getting my money back for me, well I have to pay them so I wont get much back, but to save yourself alot of trouble you may just want to refund the money asap and quite with this BS stories you keep telling. You cant afford to pay me back let alone the cost of a attorney.
Pages: [1] 2 Next   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: