Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: N9HPC BEWARE! Not a good seller  (Read 1300 times)

Ignore
« on: July 02, 2004, 08:48:29 PM »

I purchased a FT-1000D (upgraded FT-1000) from him. He stated in his
description that it was the 2000 version and sent back to Yaesu in 2001
for final upgrades. Per the sn and Yaesu it is a 1990 model. I wrote him about it and he refuses to do anything to make it right. He also told me about some scratches only on the side of the case. They were there but also on top
and side of the bezel. I feel he played with the wording and knowing deceived me. BEWARE
Before I bought it I stated to him I would take it if the following conditions were true.
A. It was a 2000 model
B. The scratches were only on the side of the case.(They were all over)
c. It be delivered by Today.
The only thing that became true was that it was delivered today. He is a scammer if you ask me and I recommend
not buying from this person.
N9HPC

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2005, 10:10:42 AM »

I really hate to stoop to this persons level. but i do have to protect myself. he has taken and twisted things to meet his complaint here , I NEVER said it was a 2000 model year. what I did say was that it was sent back to yaesu in 2000 for final upgrades to the 2000 version (with documentation). he never asked me what year this radio was . and it was Him who said not to worry about the scratches that I did tell him about he said he had a 2000 case that would do fine. I listed this yaesu ft 1000D the way it was supposed to be listed and was as honest as I could be in this matter. It was not my fault if his english is different than mine with Him thinking he is saying one thing and me replying to the english language as it is written. there was not one time that he asked me what the model year the radio was and BTW I did send hikm the serial number. it is just a shame that people get to slam other people in forums like these without any recourse for their immature actions. so for me and my part in this I listed a radio (not even on here) and he asked to buy it and asked all the questions he wanted to ask. and I answered them he knew about the scratches, he knew everything that he wanted to know from me because I answered every question he asked He sent the money and I sent the radio. sounds like anther buyer second thoughts thing to me. if he couldnt afford the radio he never should have bought it. BTW there were pics of the rig. so there it is buy from me if you like, if you are afraid of buying anything from me then DON'T.

crap is just like on ebay you could sell someone something that cost $4000.00 for .01 and they would still complain. If you all want something NEW the  buy from AES.

73's,
Mark/ N9HPC  
N9XCR

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2005, 06:45:53 PM »

I questioned the validity of his complaint when I saw his user name, before I read his posting and saw your response.

Besides, I thought this was a forum for stolen equipment, not deals gone sour. Huh

Chris N9XCR
KD8EUR

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2008, 01:56:31 PM »

I'd just like to say that I have bought 2 rigs and an antenna from n9hpc and had no problems.  Marks descriptions of the items conditions were spot on.   Also I paid for USPS shipping and he shipped them Fedex 2 day to me at no extra cost.  He always responded quickly to my emails both before and after the sale.  I would buy gear from him again in a heartbeat.  

Jay, KD8EUR
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: