Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: do not do business with this person  (Read 1277 times)
KC7BYP

Ignore
« on: July 03, 2008, 03:18:42 AM »

I am making this post to inform everyone about this person (Philip Pierce KK0CW).  This guy make a living buying ham radio gear and computers from estates all over the country. In Nov 07 I sent him $60. money order for a laptop.  He claims he sent the laptop and it ended up at the dead package office in Pasco Illinois (I live across the river in Kennewick Wa from Pasco Wa). There is no town or zipcode Pasco Illinois.  He told me he was going to send me a refund. Then he told me he was going to wate for the laptop to be returned and check it out and resend it or send a 2nd one if the 1st was busted.  The 1st turned out to be busted. He told me that he sent the 2nd laptop. Still no laptop by Xmas week 07. Then he told me I am much to busy in Los Angeles closing an other mega deal to deal with you right now.  You are small potato's,  you can wate.  Finely Jan 22nd he told me he mailed the refund.  Here we are Feb 6th and still no refund. After meny months of been a pest both by mail and phone. I finely got a letter from him this week saying that I never sent him any money for the laptop.  I have saved every e-mail between Phil and my self. I live on a SSI monthly Gov disability check.  This person likes taking advantage of people on low income or fixed income because people like me can't aford lawyers to go after people like him.

AJ4CU

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2008, 04:58:57 AM »

Sounds like you have a perfect case of mail fraud, which is a federal offence, contact the post office and fbi regarding this and you should see some results, you could also speak to the state attorney generals in each state.

73  ES  GL  DE  AJ4CU

Hari
VE3TMT

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2008, 08:32:13 AM »

I wish you the best of luck resolving this. $60 for a laptop seems like a deal too good to be true. That would have raised a red flag for me right off the bat. I hope you get your money back.

VE3TMT
K5RT

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2008, 06:12:05 PM »

You can certainly go to the FBI and/or Post Office for this theft, but I can say with most certainty, nothing will ever come of it.

Maybe you can find someone in the area where this slime ball lives who can pay him a visit on your behalf.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: