Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 [2] 3 Next   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bad Transaction MAYBE  (Read 6558 times)
AJ4CU

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2008, 02:39:07 PM »

Hi,

By the sound of his reply it sounds like he is a deadbeat and a low life miscreant, post his call sign and name we need to be made aware of this POS (piece of sh_t) this is not how hams and humans for that matter are supposed to treat each other.

Wrong very wrong, looks like he meant to take advantage from the start, if there is any way I can help please feel free to drop me and email.

73 ES GL DE AJ4CU

Hari
OZZPOPPY

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2008, 10:49:32 PM »

Well as i stated i live in Australia but if i was over there i would be knocking on his door,i said i would give him till Saturday to give me the tracking number if not i will put his name on the board for all to see.As you can appreciate i feel really cheated as you take a mans word as his bond and when that is gone what else is there,anyway will it be ok to put his name and address or just his call sign if i have to expose him?
I would also like to say thanx to all you great guy's out there that have given me some good avice to follow as well,but you know the funniest part i have bought many UHF radios and other CB stuff on ebay from guy's in the USA and out of 15-20 transactions everyone arrived within 7 days and all were as described so if i was going to be taken i thought it would be there not on this site eh!
W8JI

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2008, 01:43:41 PM »

This is just silly.

I've sent things to a friend of mine in Australia and it has taken anywhere from days to a month. Even air is no guarantee of a certain time, and people are going to get ready to lynch someone?
OZZPOPPY

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2008, 02:02:34 PM »

Well for those who defend this guy understand one thing i have been asking him for the tracking numbers and he wont give them to me,ask yourself why, has he got it or maybe he just didnt send the item eh!
OZZPOPPY

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2008, 09:28:39 PM »

WATCH THIS SPACE,COMING SOON
OZZPOPPY

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2008, 03:38:42 PM »

Well i got an email from him and he writes, "I got back home today and found that your postal service returned the package saying it was undeliverable. I checked the address and it was the same as what you had in Paypal so I don't know what happened when it got there. Since the package is back with me now I'll just refund the $150 for the KPT-50 less the shipping cost."I paid him $167.00 and as i dont believe it left the USA i am requesting the FULL amount be refunded,oh yeh im still waiting for the Tracking Numbers.
AA4PB

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2008, 06:36:38 PM »

On what do you base your belief that it never left the U.S.? If he is lying to you why would he have offered to refund the cost less shipping? It seems to me that if he was a crook he'd have just kept all of your money. Maybe it got hung up in customs and was returned - who knows?

OZZPOPPY

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2008, 07:18:53 PM »

Well if you read the posts before i have been asking him for the CUSTOMS TRACKING NUMBERS pretty well since the deal was done and till this day i have not received them ask yourself why,and as for the bull---- about it being returned by Australian Post office they told me i would have got some NOTIFICATION if that was the case.I have looked right into this and asked the right people a lot of questions and they also form the opinion it never left the USA.
WHY WONT HE GIVE ME THE TRACKING NUMBERS SO I CAN INVESTIGATE IT FROM OVER HERE?Also im prepared to wager the full amount it was not posted on the day he said it was,now i could'nt be more surer than that eh!Also i have got Paypal investigating it too.
OZZPOPPY

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2008, 07:22:00 PM »

Oh yeh one more thing why didnt he offer to RE SEND it back to me if it was an honest mix up,it's what any normal person would do.
OZZPOPPY

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2008, 10:35:47 PM »

How blatent is this guy, he new paypal was going to recover the amount owing me so he cleans out his account accept for $1.35 which is my grand total for following all the rules and being patient this is what i get a kick up the ARSE.This monkey must be having a big laugh at my expense but i believe in Karmah so with a bit of luck all of his radio equipment will DIE and as for him i warn the rest of you guys out there beware of this RIP OFF #&@*

I will let you people decide if you want me to put his details here or not as most of you will know him or done deals with him,let me know?
AJ4CU

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2008, 04:31:25 AM »

I vote for posting this miscreants call sign and identity, this is un acceptable and all amateurs need to know who this loser is so we can prevent him from doing this again.

Just because someone is halfway around the world is no reason to assume that one may take advantage of the situation, my advice to you is to get the postal service involved and any other law enforcement entity that will help prosecute this low life worm.

So again I vote to post at least I want to know who this shmuck is.

73 ES GL  DE  AJ4CU

Hari    
AA4PB

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2008, 11:07:20 AM »

I'd have taken the $150 he offered and written off the $17 postage . By fighting it you are now risking loosing the whole $167.
OZZPOPPY

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2008, 01:34:02 PM »

I dont understand why i should settle for part of the payment as i paid him in good faith and he has ripped me off and your saying play by his rules F@#%K HIM,im waiting for 1 more letter from Paypal to confirm the amount and then ill SPLATTER his DETAILS,this sort of crap eats me up and like the other reader wrote because im on the other side of the world it makes it easy to rob people, NOT ACCEPTABLE if anyone can give me the email contact details of California Police Dept that will be great maybe they can assist.Ill write back very soon to let you all know what happens.
AJ4CU

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2008, 05:01:26 AM »

OZZY,

What city/town in California? let me know and I will get you all I can.

73  DE  AJ4CU

Hari
W3LK

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2008, 07:31:35 AM »

Just to be fair, if you are going to post all the gory details and his name and call sign all over the place, don't you think you should post YOUR real identity, as well?

I don't put a lot of credence in one-sided name calling.

Lon - W3LK
Naugatuck, Connecticut

A smoking section in a restaurant makes as much sense as a peeing section in a swimming pool.
Pages: Prev 1 [2] 3 Next   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: