Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1] 2 Next   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: N0IRS is a thief and lier  (Read 32613 times)
W5DAV

Ignore
« on: October 29, 2008, 10:37:56 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sold N0IRS my ft736r+ 6 meter with original box, SP6, for 850.00 + shipping. I sent it to him and received it 5 days later. He said he sent me the funds also. I thought he was someone I could trust but I WAS WRONG!!! He sent me in registered mail only 600.00. I emailed him and he said not to worry, the rest of the funds were on the way via mail..WE NEVER AGREED TO THIS.. AS of this moment, I have not received the remainder of the funds. 300.00

I even setup a WEBCAM and he saw all equipment live. and he agreed that everything was as he wanted it. I showed him everything, we had great lighting and he was very happy.

When he received the radio, he emailed me and said the speaker filters's did not work, (that's bull because I used that speaker for years and NEVER had any issue)I emailed back and said I would send him another speaker, but he never emailed back. Now he keeps bouncing my emails and will not send me the remainder of the funds.300.00

My mistake was thinking I could trust him because of this website and all the things he seemed to be involved. But N0IRS proved me wrong.

And if you look at his website (http://www.kcvhfgridbandits.com/), he has all of these wonderful antenna's. Makes me wonder how he got them all. Seems to me a service man such as he would not SCREW his fellow man. Makes me glad he's retired service. Persons like JD, are not good for our countries protection. THEIF!!!! and LIER

Sincerely
david tausworthe
w5dav
Friendswood, tx

>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: N0IRS [mailto:n0irs@kc.rr.com]
> Sent: Monday, October 13, 2008 6:01 PM
> To: David Tausworthe
> Subject: Re: QTH.COM Ad -- FOR SALE: Yeasu FT736r + ...
>
> Okay sending the money to this address in the morning:
>
> David A Tausworthe
> 2123 Bisontine
> Friendswood TX 77546
>
> 73 JD
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "David Tausworthe" <david>
> To: "'JD'" <n0irs>
> Sent: Monday, October 13, 2008 5:31 PM
> Subject: RE: QTH.COM Ad -- FOR SALE: Yeasu FT736r + ...
>
>
>> Sounds great,
>> Until then
>> De
>> W5dav
>> Dav
>> 73's
>> www.tausworthe.com
>>
>>
>>
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: JD [mailto:n0irs@kc.rr.com]
>> Sent: Monday, October 13, 2008 4:39 PM
>> To: david@tausworthe.com
>> Cc: n0irs@kc.rr.com
>> Subject: RE: QTH.COM Ad -- FOR SALE: Yeasu FT736r + ...
>>
>>
>> Dear Davdi Tausworthe W5DAV,
>>
>> You have received a response to your ad, titled "FOR SALE: Yeasu FT736r +
>> Yeasu SP6", that you have running on the QTH.COM Free Ham Radio
>> Classified
>> Ads.
>>
>> The response is from:
>>
>> Name: JD
>> Callsign: N0IRS
>> E-mail: n0irs@kc.rr.com
>>
>> The response is:
>>
>> Hi Dave, This is to confirm the sale of your 736r and SP-6 Speaker for
>> the
>> amount of $850.00 plus $25.00 shipping. Address is good on QRZ but here
>> it
>> is again:
>>
>> Jacque L. Dupuy
>> 4823 N Sycamore Ave
>> Kansas City, MO 64119
>>
>> I will get the Postal money order off in the mail via 2 day or overnight
>> as
>> it is called and email you with the copies of the confirmation.
>>
>> Please respond to this email to confirm the sale. I enjoyed the nice web
>> cam
>> view of the radio and our talk on the phone. Your rig is going to a very
>> good home.
>>
>> Thanks Again
>>
>> 73 JD N0IRS

W5DAV

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2008, 12:02:24 AM »

Update!!!

Nope, nothing yet, N0IRS has still not paid me what he owes ME. 300.00

JD N0irs, I knew you'd react towards my prayers. .LOL. That let's me know you are reading this. That prayer is prayed every day, until you pay me the 300.00 you owe me.

Send me the money you owe me, and my prayers for you to change your EVIL ways will stop and me bugging you will stop also.

Oh, really hope your OLD decrepped parents are doing so well. Yeah, like I really believe that. What other excuses you got for NOT PAYING what you owe me and others!!!!!!. 300.00

Got a quick question for you though, how do you arrest someone for praying to GOD that you do what you are supposed to do. Surely you;'re not a church man. If so, you gotta alot of answering to do don't cha!!!!!!!!\

Since when does GOD enjoy LIE-ING and STEALING

Friends,,, LOL..you gotta be kidding.. Anyone who is a friend of N0IRS, JD, WATCH your back packet!!!!!

OH, BTW, I have also reported you to the FCC.

This behaviour of ham operators stealing from others is just GOTTA STOP!!!

N0IRS will only turn up when he's ready to steal equipment from others! So that's how he gets all of those radio.

As far as "the other side of the story", read the emails.  That's my side and I'm sticking to it.  BECAUSE IT's WHAT WAS WRITTEN BY N0IRS!!!!

W5DAV

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2008, 01:41:30 AM »

Your honor....If I sell a radio and show you by using a Webcam LIVE webcam said Radio, and all other equipment, and you say, I'll take it. And you also say to me, the seller, "YOU have taken good care of the unit, I can literally SEE that obviously are a concerned person about your equipment and how it looks and works.

Then, when the radio comes to you, you write an email saying, "the radio, just happens to need alignment and has also been sent to the painter, and BTW ALL filters SWITCHES don't work on the Speaker", Wouldn't it behove you to tell me "the seller" take the radio back, I want my 600.00 returned.

Now on the other hand, 5 days later, I received by registered mail, only 600.00. I call you the buyer, ask you, where is the other 300.00 you told me you were sending me, and you tell me OH, I sent it the very day, I received the radio, via regular mail even though that was not a part of the agreement.  

Where in the verbal contract did we agree that you would keep a portion of the funds in case the radio equipment needed to be "FIXED".  Oh, but wait!!! How did you come to the conclustion that the equipment you were about to receive would have issues. And...WHY AGREE TO BUY BROKEN EQUIPMENT?

Why not just tell the seller to give you their radio equipment, you'll fix it and then it's all yours because you fixed it but not tell the seller it's actually your equipment because you fixed it.  WHATTTTTTTTT?Huh?

David's plot thickens:
a week and 1/2 later when I "TRY" to contact the buyer and ask "OK, so where are the rest of the funds you said you were sending by "regular mail that very day", and the buyer starts bouncing back the emails and will not respond. Why would you tell me that?

If you knew the radio would have problems and you made the decision to keep 300.00 to fix the radio equipment, why wouldm't you tell me at the time of the verbal agreement, so I could make the decision to sell you the radio if indeed it actually had issues.  

Is it right for the buyer to hold funds from the sell incase there are radio issues, but NOT TELL THE SELLER?  Dang, I gotta try that one.  

Doesn't that seem a bit funny, when the buyer should have said, OH, the radio is not what you said it would be, because I have just happened to "find all these issues", that were never there when the seller had said radio, These issues just happened to appear out of the thin air does that also seem a bit odd even though the buyer SAW 1st hand the very unit they bought.

Your honor....This radio is a collectors item and the internal parts are expensive. 6 meter module goes for 350.00 on ebay. The radio goes for 650.00. Sp6 go for 100.00. And this radio had the original box in good condition (oh, I'm sure he'll argue that too. Still this unit would sell for easy 1000.00 on ebay. but I sold the whole radio, kit and kabodal for 850.00 + shipping. Yes and very good deal in deed.

Oh but now the radio just happens to need "adjusting, painting and filters on speaker don't work".

So, then who do we believe,

On one hand there is a verbal agreement of payment of goods rendered but only a portion of the funds are received, kinda like ransom, right?

N0IRS JD, says...No you sold me equipment that was known defective and MADE me fix everything. I'd rather fix it then send it back. Therefore, I'm gonna keep 300.00 but tell you the 300.00 is on the way.  I "really know" that there would be problems with the equipment, I have the right to hold randsom.

Did David, knowingly and with malicous content, know all of these problems with equipment and is trying to "get one over someone."

Or, Does JD, N0IRS using discountation and excuses to not have to pay what he said he would pay buy using the 300.00 he owes David to fix radio equipment that actually WASN'T BROKE IN THE 1st PLACE!!!

One thing is sure, David does not have the agreed upon price. JD on the other hand has one hell of a radio, and he knows it. JD also knows that he is MILES away and in a different state and also knows that David cannot drive to his location and demand funds agreed.

Just an old man trying to deal with someone stealing 300.00 that could have been used to buy some equipment that was not working  and not send the funds to someone because it is not working but then fix to make it work with the 300.00 you bought it for. Even though there was not wrong with the equipment in the first place.

David Allen Tausworthe
Friendswood, Tx
http://www.tausworthe.com
WE0Z

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2008, 04:08:15 AM »

I must chime in here. I have known J.D for a few years and he is extremly knowledgable and will bet the radio is indeed not as advertised. I have never known J.D to stiff anyone it is absolutely out of his character.
I have bought numerous things in the same way and have in fact recieved items that were clearly misrepresentd and you have to live by the rule of at your own risk. But as for J.D I stake my good judgment on J.D'shonesyry. Incedently I have owned several FT-736R's and they have known failures and are subject to abuse as any radio. It's an old radio and problems have arisen with these models such as the internal power supply just for one.
Bob WE0Z
Houston Lake, MO
W5DAV

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2008, 01:26:57 PM »

IF N0IRS is such a wonder person, you might just wanna read not just what has happened to me, but to others,  Dude, he might be your friend, but just trying selling him one of your radios, then we'll see what happens.  Now I am not saying he is good to you, I am saying HE IS NOTHING BUT A LIAR, THEIF, AND EVIL for doing what he is doing!

see the following
http://forums.qrz.com/showthread.php?p=1388966&posted=1#post1388966
w5dav
W5WPL

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2008, 01:55:31 PM »

W5DAV is one of my closest friends. I know him to be very easy going and a most honest person. His radio pratices are second to none. If he says something, you can bank on it. I have known him since 2001. Been to his house many times. He has even given me an interface that he made for me so I could do PSK.
W5DAV, you say that you got taken? I believe you brother.
73s
W5WPL
OZZPOPPY

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2008, 01:50:06 AM »

Sounds like this guy runs with the same pack of theives and liars that ROBBED me Mr AB6CQ - Dino Apolonio
W5DAV

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2008, 10:05:13 PM »

Hello Bill, I appreciate you support in this matter.
don't you find it interesting that N0IRS has not made one single reply.  But when I sent him a angered prayer, boy he came alive!  

If it were me, and someone said I had not paid them for a product, you betcha I'd be on PHONE and not even email or forum.  But I was raised NOT to take advantage of someone or mis represent myself.

As a matter of fact, I can give evidence of that and will in court.  I sold a radio to a ham.  When he received the unit, he emailed me and told me he was not happy.  I immediately  emailed and then CALLED HIM on the phone and resolved the issue to his resolve.  

N0IRS obviously does not have that in his character.  CLEARLY!!!  He makes promises that constantly breaks them.  If you don't beleive me, check out qrz.com.

I know he is reading this but if he thinks that I will just go away, I WILL NOT STOP until JD pays me what he owes me.  300.00.  

He has done this to others and I have that information.  
JD, charges will be filed as suggested in qrz.com.  
The only way I will end this is YOU PAY ME what you owe me.  300.00

Angered
w5dav
dav
W7NWH

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2008, 08:12:30 PM »

I always ask for payment in full via money order or check until clears BEFORE I SHIP ANYTHING.. Works great!

Short payment on receipt? I send it back secure mail rejected.  

After I receive the payment then I ship with tracking number.  It's really not that difficult - days of a handshake and a smile are done.  
N4MJG

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2008, 01:24:43 PM »

If i buy radio i promise if i did'nt like or what ever i will a full refund no question asked ! i don't like people pay half payment.it suppsot to be full price !!! i'm same way i keep my promise  !!!!!

anyway thats my 2 cent in

Jackie
KG4ORX
WWW.KG4ORX.COM
KD7MTI

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2009, 12:54:15 PM »

W5dav,

If this happened to me, my next phone calls and letters would be to:
1) FBI since this is mail fraud
2) The attorney general for his state
3) The attorney general for my state
4) If he is retired military, then his pension is at risk if he is convicted of a felony -- mail fraud is probably a felony.
5) small claims in his state -- I bet you can take a tax deduction for the travel and other expenses, even if you can't collect them in small claims court.
6) If he is a member of any organization -- I would send a letter to each such organization requesting that his membership be revoked since he is not of good character.
7) If he is a member of a religious organization, I would call the leader of that organization and ask them to intervene.

I think though that #1 might be enough to solve your problem.

K8KAS

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2009, 02:08:11 PM »

Dave why in the world would you send the radio B4 you get the cash in your hand??? I also have heard and seen this so called perfect radio arrive and it worked/looked like a piece of junk, so much for your opinion of it's condition in the first place, you could be a bit biased!!
I have bought and sold radio's for 30 years and never never shipped B4 I cashed and cleared the check and had all the money in hand. Next time use your head Dave and don't ship without the cash in hand.
Consider you spent $300 on a good lesson.

KI6LO

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2009, 03:31:33 PM »

Dave,

Hey, you got a radio you can send me too? I promise to send you some money JUST as soon as I get the radio.

Sorry to poke fun in your way but I agree with the others. I can't believe anyone would send ANYTHING of value to someone you don't know simply on their WORD. Most people's word today is worth exactly what it weighs - NOTHING! Cash before delivery with no chance of chargeback or pull back of funds after delivery. PERIOD!

Sorry but in this instance, I feel your $300 was tuition for a 'hard lesson'. It isn't worth $300 to chase this guy down and he probably knows it that's why he shorted you.

73 and better luck next time,

KI6LO
KD8DEY

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2009, 07:05:01 PM »

That does not compute Will Robinson!!

Let me finger this one out a bit.

radio was sold for $850.00
receives        -  $600.00
                ------------
                =  $250.00

So where did the other $50.00 figure in?

KR4EY

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2009, 07:55:13 AM »

$850 plus $25 shipping = $875 - $600 = $275. Still $25 off.

I agree with others never send the merchandise till you get the payment.

Pages: [1] 2 Next   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: