Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: K7EF ex KC7YCL is an internet scammer!!  (Read 1905 times)
KD6HUC

Ignore
« on: March 16, 2009, 03:06:15 PM »

This guy is really making a name for himself! He gets on here and posts negative things about people being thieves and making fraudulent sales as a ruse to get freebies or a hefty discount on things he "buys". He just got done trying me. I sold a Kenwood TH-F6A that still had a little life in it on Ebay and he was the buyer. When I contacted him about a week after shipment he claimed that I had left out many problems and wanted sixty dollar refund. I basically told him to go to hell and escalated the dispute to a claim. After that he decided he could settle for less. That's when I started digging on him. Suffice it to say that he is "all bad" and there was nothing positive coming from under his rock. Beware of this guy and if you do get stuck dealing with him, hold your ground as he can spew ridiculous crap until the cows come home! Just keep your wallet in your pocket and tell him to report to his P.O. because they are looking for him. BTW: below is my Ebay description and item # of the the deal he tried to screw me on!

It's a radio version of Frankenstein! Ugly but works!    Item number: 160315286393   

Hello and Thanks for looking. I have for auction a VERY used Kenwood TH-F6 2 meter,220,440 "handheld" radio with a MAHA 50 watt brick amplifier "attached" The amplifier also has a built in pre-amp. Also the amp is 2 meter only. It may confuse people, but radio is multi band while amp is two meter only. You just turn it on when radio is on two meters and it's like having a full size mobile performance! If you looked at the picture then you know this thing is UGLY! It does work on TX/RX all bands it was designed for. It appears to have full power output of 5 watts on all bands as well. Radio is hard wired for 12 volots DC and you cannot even remove the old battery. It is fused on with epoxy. Amplifier can be separated by just cutting a few wires and zip ties. The keypad on radio is pretty shot, but a few buttons still work. I have always programmed it via computer so that has not been a problem. Display is clear and bright with a functioning backlight. Did I mention the KMC-21 Commercial speaker mic is included? This thing is REALLY ugly, but for the right ham I believe this may feel right at thome in your shack. Feel free to ask me any questions and bid with confidence that this radio is not doa, but definitely rigged...

BTW: Priority mail is my preferred route and it will be ten dollars
KD6HUC

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2009, 08:59:59 PM »

I will gladly leave you alone and hope that you will get help and stop praying on human beings. Good evening and good luck to you...
KD6HUC

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2009, 04:08:14 PM »

Yep! "A real class act"Utah Sex Offender [alias] Detail

NameTYLER JOHN ZESIGER   Current Legal Status8693   Age29   SexM
RaceCaucasian   HairBrown   Height5.08   Weight150
EyesBrown   Status      

Photographs

Recent photo of offender

Scars/Tattoos

none found
Aliases

AliasesTJ ZESIGER

Primary Address

Address254 W FERN AVE UNIT 3   CitySALT LAKE CITY   StateUT   ZIP Code84103

Offenses

Description76-5a-3 - SEXUAL EXPLOITATION OF A MINOR-ATTEMPTED/3RD DEGREE FELONY   Date Convicted05/15/2006   Date Released   Details3 counts

Professional License(s)

Professional LicensesHam Radio License-Expiation date 06/19/2017

School Addresses

Address201 Presidents Circle Room 201   CitySalt Lake City   StateUT   ZIP Code84112

Volunteer Addresses

none found
Other Residential Address

none found
Current Vehicles

none found

I would never knowingly do business with a subhuman sexual predator. Interested parties may Email me for additional info and a recent mugshot...
KC7YCL

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2009, 08:11:51 AM »

What would change if you found out that it isn't true?
KD6HUC

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2009, 06:55:25 PM »

Birds of a feather stick together is a phrase my grandmother used. She also told me that there are many "bad" people out there who do things that cannot be ignored or condoned. I invite all decent human beings to help make this world a better place and start by clearing people like these from our ranks. I am now quite thankful that Zesiger character tried to rip me off because he opened my eyes to the reality that I must now monitor my children even while on their "ham radio" because of perverts. This breaks my heart as I grew up with ham radio and had many great men and women mentor me in this hobby. It's too bad I can't afford my kids the same opportunity...Sad
KD6HUC

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2009, 06:14:55 PM »

The truth is always stranger than fiction! I started this post because I wanted to point out a scammer to the masses and look what it has evolved into. Good luck on the problems with "Gov't agents" and the likes for both Tyler and that "other guy". I am happy because I feel I got to kill two birds with one stone. Also I owe a huge Thank You! to a few hams who Emailed and posted here the truth and sad state of this world on many matters. Of course a thief is always a thief. There is no way around that. Same goes with Sex offenders. Both of those people are bottom of the barrel and have no place in what I believe is still a fairly honorable group of people. The Wouf Hong would be a good start...
KD6HUC

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2009, 07:49:31 PM »

Right here on page one...
KC7YCL

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2009, 09:59:15 PM »

How could I possibly be a thief? You have my money, and I have a broken radio. Here's the score:

You: 1
Me: 0

You're publically libeling and vilifying me, and petitioning for revocation of my license. I've done nothing to you whatsoever. Here's the score:

You: 3
Me: 0

You're the clear winner, but what have you won? I'm empty handed, you've already got my money, what more do you want from me? What made you change your mind about leaving me alone?

You said: "I will gladly leave you alone...Good evening and good luck to you". Where is all your hostility coming from, now? One minute you're courteous and friendly, and the next minute you're virtually inciting mob violence by calling for "clearing people like these from our ranks". Have I really harmed you THAT badly?

You're right, the truth is stranger than fiction. The only information you have about me is what the government has provided you. William Moon, KF4KSE, put it best when he said "government operations will always be flawed". I'm not free to speak anything more right now.

If you want to know the truth about my status as a sex offender, you're going to have to wait. I'll ask you again: what would change if you found out it isn't true? In the meantime, it has nothing to do with whatever it is you seem to be upset about.
KD6HUC

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2009, 04:45:14 PM »

In the typical fashion of an egomaniac, you mistakenly believe my continued use of this thread to spread the word is directly attacking you. Slander,Libel,whatever you want to call it. I don't care and you can call me into a court room on it. I fear no man and K7EF, you I fear less than that. I was merely making sure that other hams don't travel the same road I did and at the same time giving you a very big taste of your own medicine. Screwing other people on the internet or in life will always come back to bite you in the hind quarters and if I have my way, this is only the beginning. So long as there is interest, either positive or negative, I will continue to spread the word. Perhaps you will get lucky and some other scammer,thief and who knows what else,will wander into my path. Until then, you have made your bed and must sleep in it...
KD6HUC

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2009, 07:17:34 PM »

tnx
PULLRAFTT

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2009, 07:28:55 PM »

you guys need to take this offline, maybe talk in person.

-zw
KD6HUC

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2009, 02:06:01 PM »

bring it...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: