Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 [2] 3 4 Next   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: KG6WIV is the same as Opie1 on CB in Modesto, CA  (Read 40513 times)
NOMDEPLUME

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2006, 08:10:59 PM »

I just called the jail (209) 525-6427.  His bail is only $10,000.00.  That means he can use a bondsman and pay just $1,000.00 to get back out.

Brad Smith
D.O.B. 11-10-1982 (as stated by Brad up the thread)
California Penal Code section 496, receiving stolen property.

Yes, and Opie1, you live on Clarence Ave., Modesto, ca

Be preparred to get evicted from this house too.  Just like you did at the Peach Ave. house and the last 4 you were evicted from for being a nuisence on the CB radio.

As for knowing more than most of us on EHAM, at least I know how NOT to get arrested!

Brad:  May I suggest medication?

KG6WIV

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2006, 12:53:00 AM »

Well,

Since you know what My life is about i am sorry..... tell you what why don't you get a copy of that booking slip and then post it on E ham... I like people that monitor my life makes me go in a straight line..... have a good day!

ha ha ha ha ha you never know who you see behind the bush!!!!
5R8GQ

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2006, 08:25:31 AM »

>ha ha ha ha ha you never know who you see behind the bush!!!!

THAT can legally be construed in California as a threat, which is can be construed as an ASSAULT.
CA Law definition of assault:
"A crime that occurs when one person tries to physically harm another in a way that makes the person under attack feel immediately threatened.

Actual physical contact is not necessary; threatening gestures or words that would alarm any reasonable person can constitute an assault."
KG6WIV

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2006, 01:16:04 PM »

If you take it as a threat then take it that way..... I don't care that just means that you are describing it and putting that in your own words.... I don't care... what i was in jail for had nothing to do with HAM radio.... So please call the FCC call Riley I don't care i have not violated Any Ham rules.... if you take it as a threat then i am sorry to see that.... I was simply stating that You never know WHO hides behind the bush.........

So call the FBI CIA MPD so than I can Personally tell Them what it means I know now who you are and you of course you know who i am so stop your foolishness and shut up... be a good ham........
5R8GQ

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2006, 06:51:36 PM »

> I don't care... what i was in jail for had nothing >to do with HAM radio.... So please call the FCC call >Riley I don't care i have not violated Any Ham rules

I hate to burst your bubble, but you don't have to necessarily violate Ham Radio rules in order to lose your license, as many deserving souls have learned.

You should be aware that in 1990, the Commission revised its character qualifications policy, expanding the types of **NON-FCC-RELATED MISCONDUCT** that it would consider as bearing on licensee or applicant character qualifications. See: Policy Statement and Order, 5 FCC RCD 3252. (1990)

The Commission concluded that "a licensee's propensity to comply with the law generally is relevant to the Commission's public interest, and that an applicant's or licensee's willingness to violate other laws, also bears on our confidence that an applicant or licensee will conform to FCC rules and policies.

Those hams who follow the FCC Enforcement Actions, as covered in many ham radio publications and websites know that many licensees have had their licences revoked for fraud, theft, embezzlement, THREATENING other hams, and lying to the Commission.

>if you take it as a threat then i am sorry to see
>that...So call the FBI CIA MPD so than I can
>Personally tell Them what it means

What you think the words mean is irrelevant in the eyes of the law. If the receiver of the message feels uncomfortable or unsafe, and a judge thinks that any reasonable person would too, then it's an assault under CA law.

Do you REALLY want the FCC, the D.A. prosecuting your case, the Judge, and the Assistant DA writing your Pre-sentencing Report to hear about your online threats and foul mouthed CB activity?

>stop your foolishness and shut up... be a good ham.
That's good advice, you should take it,instead of continuing to paint yourself into a corner.

KG6WIV

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2006, 07:58:29 PM »

For once good advise from a ham..... I absolute think your right... I know what i did, am i sorry YES. This is the last of the drama on eham so yes i will grow up and just learn from my experience.  I would like to thank everyone for being rough and giving it too me straight... take care 73's
NOMDEPLUME

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2006, 04:47:38 PM »

above is a typical kissy remark Bradley always makes.

I am sorry, believe me, etc. etc.

Don't be fooled by his remarks about being sorry.  During the last couple of days since he has been out of jail he has constantly been on CB radio with amps blarring and mouth cursing.

KG6WIV clearly doesn't EVER feel guilt!

BTW Brad, I talked to the District Attorney about our case and I was told that the charge of receiving stolen property is just the tip of the iceberg.

You are about to self destruct!

Dick
KG6WIV

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2006, 08:15:04 PM »

Well.... I Brad smith am here to tell you that whatever happens in court happens there. Its not words that hurt me it would be actions. So let the courts do what they need to do.. that's all..Everything will work out either way. I am not saying that the one charge was it... i was just stating that was all i was charged with... and to be honest with you just because someone is charged with something does not mean that person is guilty.
NOMDEPLUME

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2006, 08:40:31 PM »

Bradley:

One more thing, I told the District Attorney that I would personally pay your airfare when you are extradited for writing bad checks in another state.

The reason for this is because in California, they hardly punish anyone anymore for anything.

I suspect that over 10 thousand dollars in bad checks in a state like Arkansas or Missouri would actually give you a prison sentence.

I understand that you wrote the check or checks from an account that was actually closed.  You knew when you wrote them.

A 24 year old guy that is slight of build and unable to keep his foul mouth closed, like you, will make some very very good friends there.

Dick
5R8GQ

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2006, 04:10:07 PM »

To: "NONDEPLUME"

Ya know, I gave this guy Brad some grief and some advice on this thread, mostly because I didn't like his attitude and threats. The case is clearly now in the hands of the authorities, and like it or not, like him or not, a person in this country has the presumption of innocence when he is charged with a crime.

You, NONDEPLUME, started this thread NINE MONTHS ago.
(AND on the APRS Forum, as has been pointed out.)
You also said that you were studying to be a ham, AND
you said, "I thought I was doing the right thing to expose a true thief. So I will give up on this thread."  OK, you exposed him and his case is going to be adjudicated. So give up on the thread already!

So why do you continue this personal jihad? You got the attention of the authorities, or someone did. You
got what you wanted, move on. Do something positive in your spare time now. Regarding Bradley's case, whatever will happen will happen.

What happened to your Ham Radio studies? If you had spent 1/10th the time and energy into studying for the Tech Exam as you have in front of the computer and/or chasing this guy, you could have had your Extra by now. One guy on the APRS  thread even offered to help you get your ticket!

Release your rage, my friend. Don't let obsession consume you. Study, get your ticket, enjoy some QSO's, make new friends on the radio, all the good and positive stuff ham radio has to offer. Hope to hear you on the air someday.

73, Ken Pendarvis 5R8GQ,AD6KA, ex KB6LEA
KG6WIV

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2006, 09:24:30 PM »

All I have to say is this. This guy knows who he is. Although what my charge is has nothing what so ever with ham radio or radio in general. I like that someone is so persisant to state what the states going to and and what they are not going to do. And if for one minute A person who tainting a DA and telling them what they are and not going to do and then posting it on a web site is not a very smart move by the police dept and also our DAs office.

I just want to state:the case in which i am involved in is not in any way involved with ham radio. I do not need to please anyone...  it's amazing you actually shaking my hand and finding little pieceses about me and then slaming me. is this what ham radio is about... is this what gets your jollies off. I tell you what Dec. 21st is the first court date. Show up, show your support. I am sorry to disgrace the ham radio hobby but i tripped and wheather or not i did it or not. I will have to live with this the rest of my life. Not you. Not anyone. I am prepared to stand up and face whatever comes towards me. Because i know i can always start over. I am 24years old you can't tell me someone out there that is a ham has never done anything wrong... i bet you can but you never got on them like you did me. why is that.

TNREBEL

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2006, 09:03:21 PM »

i never was in to soap operas,  shheee
NOMDEPLUME

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2007, 04:20:21 PM »

Bradley Smith has changed his callsign to W6BJS
NOMDEPLUME

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2007, 04:21:31 PM »

WASHINGTON, Aug. 2 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Bradley Smith of Modesto, Calif., was indicted today by a federal grand jury for repeatedly threatening to harm a local African-American man in violation of federal civil rights laws. The indictment was announced jointly by Wan J. Kim, Assistant Attorney General for the Civil Rights Division and McGregor W. Scott, U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of California.

Smith was charged with one count of interfering with the federal housing rights of the victim by threatening to set fire to his home, and one count of making false statements to a federal investigator.

According to the indictment, on or about June 1, 2005, through May 24, 2007, Smith repeatedly intimidated his victim, an African-American neighbor, threatening to burn a cross in his yard and threatening to throw an incendiary device at his home. Smith also threatened to sexually assault the man's wife and to hang the man from a tree. It is alleged that these threats were made on account of the victim's race, and were intended for the purpose of driving him out of his home, in violation of his right to housing. The indictment further states that, on or about May 15, 2006, Smith made a false statement to an agent of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) who was investigating the alleged incidents, specifically denying that he threatened to burn a cross on the victims' lawn.

If convicted, Smith faces a maximum penalty of 15 years in prison and a $500,000 fine.

FBI Special Agent Kenneth Tam investigated this case. The case is being prosecuted by Assistant U.S. Attorney David Gappa from the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Eastern District of California, and Trial Attorney Douglas Kern from the Civil Rights Division.

The charges set forth in an indictment are merely accusations and the defendant is presumed innocent until proven guilty.

SOURCE U.S. Department of Justice

NOMDEPLUME

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2007, 04:26:26 PM »

Yes this is the same Bradley J. Smith.  Old call KG6WIV.  New call W6BJS.

Bradley:

Tisk, Tisk.

Riley Hollingsworth had beter pay attention to this and take action when you are convicted.  If he doesn't, then Riley Hollingswoth is a lazy piece of crap!

Dick

and yes, I have now gotten my callsign and I have upgraded to Extra.
Pages: Prev 1 [2] 3 4 Next   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: