Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: KG6WIV is the same as Opie1 on CB in Modesto, CA  (Read 39000 times)
N7DCR

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: May 28, 2009, 05:30:30 PM »

Whoever posted this garbage on eham.net sounds like a Govt. agent wannabe.Or snitch for short.Unless this effects you personally or a relative of yours,why do we have to read this informant trash.Sounds like CB crap to me!...73/N7DCR.
N7DCR

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: May 28, 2009, 06:03:11 PM »

NOMDEPLUME:We now know who Bradley Smith(aka Opie) is and his callsign.Now,Sir,your name and callsign,please.Dennis Reagin.N7DCR.What Govt. agency do you work for?
PULLRAFTT

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: June 13, 2009, 06:48:35 PM »

by W3LK on March 27, 2006  
"I have a hard time taking any allegation seriously when the complaintant isn't man enough to sign his name.

Makes me wonder what YOU are hiding.

Lon W3LK
Baltimore, Maryland

PS - I notice you have done the same thing in the APRS forum - accused this same person of doing something you think is illegal while hiding yourself behind a mask. "
-----------------------------------

Typical response from this user....

-zw
KAISERSOUSE

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2009, 11:05:33 AM »

"NOMDEPLUME:We now know who Bradley Smith(aka Opie) is and his callsign.Now,Sir,your name and callsign,please.Dennis Reagin.N7DCR.What Govt. agency do you work for?"

Try reading the entire thread. He posts his vitals on the first page.
KD6HUC

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2009, 02:04:08 PM »

Keep up the posts guys! I almost forgot about this one!!!
K9FON

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: August 25, 2009, 04:09:15 PM »

This post is too funny!
W6BR

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: August 31, 2009, 10:22:39 AM »

Sounds like a classic case of "The Cackle and Claw Club" !!

Ron
KR6AZ

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: July 16, 2010, 12:37:41 AM »

I was conned by this young man. I tried to help him become a ham so he could get away from CB which is really where all the trouble started. I talked to him about how to behave on radio, CB or ham. I invited him into my home in Modesto and eventually my second home in Harrison, Ar. I didn't realize at the time, but he wrote 2 bad checks to a Suzuki dealer for around 18k and another to a farm supply store for another $1200, for a flatbed trailer to haul the 2 quads he stole from the Suzuki dealer back to Ca.

The only reason he was here was to share driving time with me to bring the quad that I paid cash for 2 weeks earlier back to Modesto.
About 2 weeks after we got back to Ca. I started getting calls from Charlie.... the Suzuki dealer wanting to know if I'd talked to Brad. Of course I had and told charlie this. I kept hearing from brad ( yes, I took care of it), all the while still getting calls from charlie saying the checks didn't go through.
 I had bought the flatbed from brad that was purchased in Ar. for $1000 cash. I called the farm supply store where he wrote the check for it, only to find out it was purchased wit a BAD CHECK too...........

I got on the phone with Detectives in Ar. and detectives in Modesto and worked with both agencies to bring justice to all involved.
I Had to give the flatbed back to the farm supply store and was out 1k, which is a small amount compared the Suzuki dealer. I wound up getting a job with the farm supply store because of my honesty. Six months later I got the trailer back because justice had been served and Smith had paid back the stores here in Ar.
He is still a liar and a thief in my eyes, and not to ever be trusted.
He should spend alot of time in jail to think about the people he has hurt.

KR6AZ

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: August 03, 2010, 10:29:48 PM »

Dick you were right about Brad. I think you should keep going for your ham radio Licsense. I would be glad to help you in any way. My email address is good in qrz. Feel free to contact me anytime.... 73
K9CTB

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: August 04, 2010, 08:08:36 PM »

Lots and lots of people steal from widows and flip the gear on e-rip or qth.com.  Get used to it.  It is a fact that hams nowadays have no code.  Notice the double-entendre.  Ham radio testing is a ghost of what it once was, with testing volunteers literally rubber-stamping new and unprincipled hams by the hundreds every day.  No real way to stop the money trip, since most estate-flip "salesmen" get 3 to 4 times what the gear is worth and 5-7 times what they paid for it if they paid at all.  It's just like dope ... there's a market, so it ain't going away.  Sorry state we're in but people just don't teach their kids morality anymore, figuring the gummit gonna do it for them.  Laughable and sad at the same time.  No government in the world can legislate morality ... especially one as broken as ours!  Morals and a decent value system must be taught to someone willing to learn, neither of which, teacher or student, exists in any numbers in the United States today.
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: