Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: K9DZD MONTE F KELLER ??? TAKES CASH DOESNT ANSWER  (Read 4842 times)
MM0JVB

Ignore
« on: October 07, 2009, 01:28:11 PM »

i originally got a pm through qrz.com from monte K9DZD regarding an mfj 825 meter that he knew i had & was interested in obtaining a vhf slug for it, we exchanged emails talking about the meter & there was no problem all in a good ham spirit & end up agreeing that if he were to sell his meter i would be interested & would recieve 1st offer. after a year or so he then sends an email to me offering me his meter as his has the vhf slug in it & thats what i needed for myself ,so after many emails between us & photo's of the meter in which he replyed allmost instantly every time the money was sent & cashed through paypal . monte doesnt seem to answer emails anymore ?? i was only asking for a tracking number or postal reciept number as i expected it to arrive around about this week & wanted to make sure someone was home when it came. i have waited a week between emails for the tracking number before asking again but monte "K9DZD" has vanished & has never replyed to any of my emails. i have noticed he has previous for this & done a wee bit of investigating on monte & this seems to be a habit of his . i will hold fire on the info i have discovered about monte & his transactions with other hams & other stuff , but just incase . i have emailed him again to say that i will start informing as many other hams as possible about him so
BEWARE OF K9DZD MONTE F KELLER . he seems very genuine when he wants ( $$$'s) to be but once your money transfers you hear nothing from him .
N5VTU

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2009, 03:47:50 PM »

You said:

"i have noticed he has previous for this & done a wee bit of investigating on monte & this seems to be a habit of his"

Obviously we're only seeing one side of this story as K9DZD isn't here to defend himself, but if you did the research, and drew your own conclusion that this individual had a history of shady deals, why would you enter into an agreement with him?

Perhaps I'm missing something here?
AA4PB

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2009, 07:53:00 AM »

Because like most of us, he didn't start investigating until after he had a problem.
MM0JVB

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2009, 11:09:52 AM »

aa4b got it correct , i didnt investigate until i had this problem ,if i had just googled his callsign before transfering the cash i wouldnt be in this predicament. foolish i now know  ,being trustworthy is a thing i thought went along with being a ham radio operator , helping one onother , doing vavours for one another these are the thing i like to for anyone who i can help
if i could , mabye thats just me & the many other hams like me whom i've came accross , gullible me ,for the last time i hope. n5vtu i hope this helps you understand , & if theres anything i can do to help you if you need it just ask . its just the way i am .
73's
WB5JEO

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2009, 01:47:35 PM »

In case you'd like to see him:
http://www.saturncomputers.com/mhhs65/photosthennow/personalwebpages/keller-monte.htm

You might get a kick out of this one:
http://www.geocities.com/radioscams/recradio01.htm

Maybe keep at it. It appears that in the past he's eventually come through.
MM0JVB

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2009, 09:57:44 AM »

monte told me by email last week that the reason its not been posted is because he was in for "emergency surgery"
yes that old chestnut .it must have been surgery on his wallet. anyway i was guaranteed it would be sent monday ( national holiday ) so it was definately going the next day. & yes  i,m still waiting for a tracking number 5 days later. i then emailed him today & said just to refund my cash if its too much trouble to go to the post office.i really cant be bothered with liars.& that is what he is a liar . until i recieve a tracking number he will remain " A LIAR & FRAUDSTER "
I WILL NOT LET THIS LIE & I WILL TAKE ANY MEASURE I CAN TO BLACKEN HIS NAME.
jim  mm0jvb
MM0JVB

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2009, 09:23:00 AM »

as posted 3 weeks ago monte f keller K9DZD has still not sent my goods nor has he sent a new excuse as to why . this is 1 month after taking my cash.
the promise of the goods being sent have also stopped . i have asked for a refund of cash but he cant even be bothered replying to that email.
K0CBA

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2009, 07:13:02 PM »

"Damn Yankees".
K0PD

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2009, 06:19:25 PM »

Go over to QTH.com as some one there replied and showed a web site that shows all he has is being offered in a Sheriffs sale...
PULLRAFTT

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2009, 09:49:54 AM »

looks like a sheriffs sale came to his neighborhood...

Sheriff Sale 2009-12-11

SHERIFF SALE DEFENDANT    ADDRESS    AMOUNT

Keller, Monte F    5340 Kingston Ave, Anderson    $99,125.83
K5END

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2009, 03:05:11 PM »

Looks like maybe the chickens came home to roost.

« Last Edit: December 19, 2009, 03:29:22 PM by K5END » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: