Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AES Las Vegas  (Read 778 times)
N6NKN

Ignore
« on: April 06, 2007, 09:17:38 AM »

I have recently "found" AES Las Vegas. I live near the competition in So Cal, but I have found the service from AES Las Vegas to be outstanding. Especially their catalog/internet service. I order one day and receive the item by UPS or Fed Ex the next day. Packaging is always excellent, and delivery to my door is better then a round trip to the local "candy store".

I recommend AES Las Vegas.

Rick
KE4DRN

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2007, 03:28:17 PM »

hi,

AES in Milwaukee has great phone ordering and fast UPS flat rate shipping.

73 james
W6RAM

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2007, 08:39:03 AM »

I live in Idaho and go to Las Vegas from time to time.  I order a lot of equipment from AES, knowing that we're close to a UPS zone that gets things up to Idaho pretty quick.  Living in a small town, I always enjoy the opportunity to go into the store itself.

The only time I've received less than excellent service was when returning a defective radio this month (April '07).  I included a good description of the problem, but at first they said the radio was ok.  When I insisted, in a nice way, that I knew what I had observed with the radio, the next thing I got was a call that said, more or less, "Hey, you were right and we're sending a new radio."  Wouldn't it be great if people would just 1) read the words, or 2) trust the customer?  That would be a perfect world I guess.

At least they did the right thing and I will continue to be a very loyal customer.

Randy W6RAM
KC5CQD

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2007, 06:17:05 PM »

When it comes to customer service, AES has been kicking ass.  They're phenomenal!  I usually get my orders within a couple of days of the initial order.

Now if you want really bad customer service.....that would be Universal Radio.  They tend to have major attitudes when you call them, as well.  Maybe they should spend less time on their "cat collection" and pay just a little more attention to actually running a business.  After blowing me off for a month on a backorder and then dealing with their snotty representative over the phone, I'm done with their crappy store forever.
AE6PB

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2007, 10:09:53 PM »

I was in the LV store about a month ago. Nice place and great staff. Worth a drop in if your in Las Vegas.

AE6PB
W6GF

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2007, 06:40:40 PM »

I have purchased lots of ham gear in the over 50 years I have been a ham.  Recently, I buy from "Squeak" at AES Las Vegas.  The best customer service of all the dealers.

Thanks Squeak for all your help

George, W6GF
K4JC

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2007, 08:36:00 PM »

I had the opportunity to visit AES in Las Vegas while on a business trip last year. Nice store, but I found the staff I dealt with to be rather standoffish and not very helpful. I probably wouldn't return to that particular store.
WB5LXZ

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2007, 03:03:20 PM »

Good guys!  I've been dealing with them for years.  No problems whatsoever.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: