Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 [2] 3 4 Next   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PALSTAR - Worst Service on Earth  (Read 10357 times)
DROLLTROLL

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2008, 08:57:14 PM »

Please enlighten me Steven, What have the Falun Gong done? Yes I understand they are "outlaws" in China. How do they compare to the violent and racist KKK? They appear peaceful everywhere else in the world. Speaking of crazy, what are your thoughts on harvesting organs?
VR2XMQ

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2008, 09:41:53 PM »

Droll, no name no callsign and nothing to add to the thread in hand. You do not merit any further attention.
VR2XMT

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2008, 10:12:49 PM »

Hi Guys,

Don’t go too far and personal, especially for those with no name and call.

Please read through my post and subject line, I am talking about the service approach and not the product itself ,etc.  No doubt, the DL-2K is a great product from Palstar.

Don, thank you for your comment of all my Heathkit equipment, but it is not related to any issue here and you are not in the position to criticize my skill. Anyway, it is not an easy fix because the bracket is bent and need to remove and hammer it and makes the two holes in line. It is unfair to a customer to repair a new unit like this way.

Charlie
VR2XMQ

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2008, 10:19:23 PM »

Exactly, people's technical skills should not be commented on since you know nothing about the individual. That is just a very low blow!

Steven, VR2XMQ
DROLLTROLL

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2008, 11:48:17 PM »

Steven you can call me Guailo. So let's get back to your ethics question. What do you think of China harvesting human organs from "prisoners" for resale? Your a British subject, not afraid of any repercussions from the Chinese government right?
MAZZ1232002

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2008, 09:03:42 AM »

Here we go again, this will be my last post as I have better things to do. Steven, you say I do not know the Chinese people, I see a picture of Four Chinese men that have just beaten a dog to death, another Chinese man that has a noose around a dogs neck, the animals tounge is hanging out as it is struggling for it's life. So I am supposed to understand these people? Thanks for straighting me out here, I will have to hop on my private jet, fly to China and get to know and understand these folks. All I know is what I see and read and that is how I form my opinions. It would be nice if people could express their feelings and others would have the courtesy to withhold calling names like MISCREANT and accept the fact that others my have opinions or expressions that they to not agree with but accept the fact that everyone has the right to their opinion.

Pete
      WB4CGA
VR2XMQ

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2008, 07:31:57 PM »

Pete,

Just where do you get off being all high and mighty to cast judgements???

You are always detracting from the point of this thread and making it a personal issue against another race which is entirely not in the amateur spirit. You cannot talk intelligently on the task at hand and have to go and attack the country from which Charlie is from, that is pretty poor, downright low and lame I must say.

Since you want to raise such issues, least you forget the attorcities such as rape and torture which have been committed by your fellow countrymen in Iraq on male and female prisoners which had been so widely publicized with photographs and news stories in the international press and media.

So please do not try to come off that you country is prefect and clean and you are all angels. I have aready said that you can see good, bad and evil everywhere, with every country and every race so please cut the racist crap and give it a rest. We are really not interested in racist bigoted comments.

I for one do not try and put across to everyone that the UK where I am originally from is perfect, we have our share of scandals and problems also.

So if you have nothing to say about the issue on this thread, then don't say anything at all.

Steven Beesley, VR2XMQ  
MAZZ1232002

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2008, 08:03:19 PM »

Who said anything racist? You are inserting your own meaning into something that is clearly stated. And where did I defend any actions about crimes that were committed by US military personal in Iraq? First of all I do not even have any facts upon which to defend them. If any of my countrymen or anyone else committed criminal acts then they should be brought to justice. Does not matter to me whether they are Chinese, American, British or whatever. What I said about the Chinese slaughter of animals, well my sentiments would be the same if these acts were committed by Germans, Italians, Greeks or whoever. And if you bothered to read my post I did qualify my statement when I said I realize there are a lot Chinese people who like myself  abhor what is taking place in China with regard to dog slaughter. I am not quite sure how this makes me a racist. There was an ongoing pet massacre in Puerto Rico, many people signed a petition in protest and many said they canceled vacations to Puerto Rico so they must all be racists too.
    As for your problem with Palistar, if you were not satisfied with the way they handled your problem, post it here on eham under company reviews and  then just do not buy anything from them again. Others will read your comments and they will decide if they want to do business with Palistar or not. I can assure you of one thing, by harranging on about this issue,  Palistar is not going to fold and go out of business. They make a nice product and will always have customers.

73's
        Pete
        WB4CGA
VR2XMQ

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2008, 08:20:25 PM »

Yeah right Pete, you were not being racist??? Then why start attacking somebody's else's counrty when they did not provoke anything in their subject matter. I do recall you clearly went on record to say that "You have a problem with the Chinese", well say no more your words have spoken for you.

As for the issue with Palstar, you need not look very far in this forum to see that there were many many threads with complaints but from what I have seen, none of them have detracted from the topic. I wonder why? I rest my case. Whether the service or this company is good or not in the future remains to be seen ) if they pull their thumb out), but as for the past just take a look at the othe compliants. So cut the crap.

I thought you said you had better things to do and you were going away, then do it. Go play with your lear jet and I will go take my ATG Javelin up for a quick spin also.

Do us a favour, give it a rest, not interested!

Steven, VR2XMQ
DROLLTROLL

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2008, 10:28:05 PM »

Steven, You mentioned in your previous post regarding VR2XMT....

"Exactly, people's technical skills should not be commented on since you know nothing about the individual. That is just a very low blow!"

Well it appears your good friend VR2XMT is quite technical and handy at repairs, here's a quote from his website.  http://www.vr2xmt.com/aboutme.html

"I have been always fascinated by radio and space. I made my first radio, a germanium diode crystal receiver, when I was about thirteen years old. Later I became a Short Wave Listener and spent my college years listening to "exotic" broadcasts and repairing and modifying five-tube radio sets in an attempt to receive ham radio transmissions in the intriguing single side band."

So I guess it's fair to say we can comment on his technical skills, contrary to what you'd have us believe. But let's return once again to your ethics question....

As a British citizen what are your thoughts on the Chinese government culling organs for resale from Falun Gong members and other "prisoners"?

Let's say I need a new kidney. I jet off to China and arrange a transplant, I pay the $50,000 to the organ "Broker", get set up in the hospital and by the next morning I've got a spanking new kidney courtesy of the Chinese penal system. A few months later I'm in Vancouver swinging a hot real estate deal when my new kidney gives out, What should I do? How should this be repaired and how should I be compensated? Would the Chinese gov't. grab a new organ and whisk it over to North America and cover the "repair" bill at the hospitals here? Would I be left to fend for myself? What would be fair and equitable?

MAZZ1232002

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2008, 08:19:53 AM »

DROLLTROLL
   This guy is some sort of over emotionally charged nut job with grievance against the US. He has called me a racist several times but  obviously he has never looked up the meaning of racist in a dictionary. Furthermore he is avoiding your question at all costs. What petty bullshit about Palstar too. Why can't he take a damn screwdriver and tighten the screw and bend what the little part back into shape instead of raising all this ridiculous nonsense here. All I can say is this is a public forum and you will encounter all kinds.

Pete
       WB4CGA

VR2XMQ

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2008, 06:04:53 PM »

Peter,

You are what you are, what ever you like to call me, Everyone can see that and on top of which you are  100% hypocritcal.

Anyone with a bit of grey matter can see the diversonary attacks made on Charlie by you and another nameless individual (who has failed to to reveal his name and callsign - if he we normal this who not be the way a ham would respond on a thread)wjust because he happens to be Chinese and he made a complaint about service against a copy which happened to be American. At no time did he begin to attack the Anericans but it was you Pete and this other as in your own words "Nut Job" who started the snide attacks. This other nurt job is not even worthy of an response.

Your fellow countrymen have made complaints on this forum in other threads about the same company and about there service on numerous occassions and were not treated in the way Charlie has been treated. The reason is simple, he is not your countrymen, he is Chinese. Let everyone judge clearly who are the so called nut jobs and rascists. Yous so clearly said that you have a problem with the Chinese and will have a go at them with any opportunity.

I am so glad that the two of you do not represent your counrtymen as you are the worst examples of representatves for your country.

Steven Beesley, VR2XMQ
VR2XMQ

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2008, 06:17:50 PM »

It's late here and I'm tired and typing mistakes, I am tiresd of meeting a W station who has such backward archaic thinking. Peter put your pen down and go back to modifying your TL-922's as you would do a far better job then to open you ugly racist trap here. This will end my communication. I will not deal any further with such a narrow minded individual.

Sorry, you can say and call me whatever you like after this last entry, but you are just mere words on a screen to me and do not matter. Not worthy of giving the time of day so I will stop.

I can say that I am impartial as I have nothing against Charlie's country nor have I anything against your country, some of my best friends are American. You are just "THE WORST EXAMPLE"
DROLLTROLL

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2008, 06:19:03 PM »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/5386720.stm
DROLLTROLL

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2008, 06:29:15 PM »

BBC undercover investigation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcXzMQ7j3K8
Pages: Prev 1 [2] 3 4 Next   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: