Guy anchor drawings


Doug Charette:
Does anyone know where I can find the Rohn engineering drawings for the concrete plug used for guy anchors.  I've been over the Rohn site, and all I see is the drawings for the base plug.



Tom Hybiske:
They're there, Doug. Check in the "Hardware, Accessories, and General Information" section. What you're going to have to dig for though is the block size required for your proposed tower height. If you can't find it, e-mail me with your specs, and I'll look it up in my vintage Rohn catalog.

Tom Hybiske:
Check that.  The block size is listed in the "Guy Details" section.  If you're using 25G, you use a 4A block for just about any height.

Doug Charette:
Got it.  Many thanks!


[0] Message Index